Four Americans kidnapped in Mexico; FBI offers $50K reward for info

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I ain’t no victim unlike your crybaby bytch ass. You’re the one bemoaning gang violence when it is a two way street. There are multiple recorded homicides of innocent brown people being gunned down by black gangsters vis a vis to Mexicans gunning down innocent black people. If you can’t acknowledge that simple fact then that is your problem, not mine.

post these innocent brown people being gunned down by black
(With the caveat of them being gun down due to them being brown …. I’ll fukking wait)

cause we all know innocent blacks have been gunned down by black gangsters due to them being in the wrong place at the wrong time
YET when there’s an innocent black person being gun down by a brown gangster? It’s about race

:ufdup:that’s why you’re full of shyt.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
I ain’t getting into this with you fakkit, but anybody that knows anything knows that black gangs terrorized Mexicans and newly-arrived refugees all throughout the 70’s and 80’s. Even now there are cases where innocents are gunned down in tat for tat revenge shootings between warring gangs. If you can’t confront that inconvenient truth I don’t know what to tell you, bytch.

You want to sit there and act like I side with racist mexican gangs when I don’t.
Die slow faggit

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
That vid is making me not want to fukk with Mexico AT ALL

They need to get that shyt together down there.

Most of Mexico is fine...The coasts are generally safe as is Mexico City most of the cartel stuff happens in one province at the Texas border,that these 4 were traveling too....youre accepting the risks at that point.

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
post these innocent brown people being gunned down by black
(With the caveat of them being gun down due to them being brown …. I’ll fukking wait)

cause we all know innocent blacks have been gunned down by black gangsters due to them being in the wrong place at the wrong time
YET when there’s an innocent black person being gun down by a brown gangster? It’s about race

:ufdup:that’s why you’re full of shyt.
You’re gonna post this like the feds didn’t just arrest a serial killer in Stockton that was almost exclusively targeting Latino men, terrorizing the community there? :mjlol:

But just to entertain you, I’ll bite.

Monrovia cousins convicted of murdering 16-year-old Sammantha Salas

(Murdered by black gangsters walking home with friends)

Man convicted of killing Long Beach mom, daughter restrained in court, sentenced to life in prison | abc7.com

(Murdered by a black gangster after a grocery shopping trip)

(Grown ass black gangster targets and kills 2 children and their babysitter; murdered a construction worker weeks prior)

The funny thing about these murders is the killer gets op-eds trying to convince readers these senseless murders were not racially motivated. I wonder if Latino gang members often receive this treatment?

L.A's 49th Street Massacre may not have been about race

Past case: Second man sentenced in slaying of 3-year-old - The Homicide Report

(Black gangster shoots and kills a three year old girl aiming at her unaffiliated father. Shooter deliberately shoots the child after critically injuring the father)

Should I go on or are you going to Juelz around killings clearly motivated by the color of a persons skin?

Last edited:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Idk.. the more I keep reading different articles and gathering different bits of information, the whole “medical procedure” reason for the trip is starting to get muddy to me too. Idc what the girl’s mother says. She could just be going off what her daughter told her, which could’ve been a lie. They had $7K on them. Idk brehs. Driving all the way to Mexico in a minivan? You can amass $7K but can’t conjure a little more money for a plane ticket? And that’s a long, uncomfortable ride to be driving back after having a surgery. Possibly life threatening, even. The truth is going to come out eventually. I wouldn’t be surprised if, when all is said and done, the two remaining survivors are arrested and charged with some sort of crime. Eh, I hate this tin foil conspiracy sh*t though. But man.. it seems like the more information that comes out, the less the original story makes sense.

Yeah, flying into Brownsville (Sister city of Matamoros) on short notice is maybe 500 bucks?

Tummy tuck recovery is like 2 weeks before you can walk upright...

I need to hear more facts.

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
They've been kidnapping people..and they also shot up that resort full of Mormons some months back..
Those Mormons are not good people! Look up the Lebaron family and see for yourself. Their patriarch is tied to dozens of murders and died in prison. These people were stealing land and water from the native people.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I agree with the folks saying this is a cover story.

You go on a day trip to Mexico for scripts and illegal drugs. Not surgery.

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
I agree with the folks saying this is a cover story.

You go on a day trip to Mexico for scripts and illegal drugs. Not surgery.
What’s that matter? These remedial ass dudes won’t change their attitudes, they’ll just double down. Nobody in here is going to extricate their heads from their asses and admit they were wrong and being racist for no reason.