Four Americans kidnapped in Mexico; FBI offers $50K reward for info

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
:what:

what da fukk is the difference from Mexicans & Mexican Americans ? BOTH HATE BLACKS

did you fukking miss where I said non-affiliated gang in capital letters

are you Mexican ?
There are vast cultural differences, not unlike “muh ADOS!!!11” vs Africans. Whether these differences are pronounced or subtle depends on a number of factors.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also in Mexico the border towns are the most dangerous because that is how the cartels get the drugs back and forth into the US, so they ignorant asses always waring for control of the border. The further south you go in Mexico the less violent cartel crime there is.

I worked with other engineers in Tamaulipas who were kidnapped and forced to go to the ATM and take out money and give to the cartels. So kidnapping folks is common if they think you got money. One Mexican kat that I am still cool with mom got kidnapped and the cartel asked him to pay up 5K US to get her back. They followed him to work at the company we worked at in Reynosa and they realized he was an engineer.

So they followed him home one day and saw his home where he stayed with his mom (in Mexico its common for folks who are even professionals to stay with their parents or have their parents live with them). They waited for him to go to work the next day and went to his home and kidnapped his mom.

Last edited:

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
And white Carribean Latinos are your choice of brown spice Adobo. He doesnt know that. Bring up SoCal gangs but side step history of LKs and Ñetas. Using prison gangs as a basis for normal people is some crazy mental gymnastics.

The fact is even Mexicans in that country don't particularly like Chicanos. It's kind of a known thing.
They’re just looking for justifications for their hatred. They have the mentality of white supremacists. I have nothing but love for the oppressed, and one of the most inspiring men I know is an older black gentleman that has helped me in my personal life and encouraged me to grow as an individual.

shyt, I dislike my neighbors from Mexico than I ever did my black neighbors across the street. Mexicans don’t see us as fully Mexican, they disparagingly call us “pochos” and often view us as whitewashed Americans that are alien to the culture. The chicanos in the southwest are neither Mexican nor American, but even so I don’t hate anyone based on nationality.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That shyt would become Vietnam part 2. No way we winning jungle warfare at that large of a scale against a military trained force like cartels. Especially if they clique, gonna be a lot of snuff vids with dudes named Brad & Dallas.

FOH! The US will mudstomp Mexico faster than Iraq and Afghanistan. They won't though, because it's a business partnership.

This situation right here is a perfect example, calls were made at the highest levels and the Cartel had to bring the 2 back alive as well as the bodies - when the cartel is known for chopping bodies up. They don't want that smoke.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I ain’t getting into this with you fakkit, but anybody that knows anything knows that black gangs terrorized Mexicans and newly-arrived refugees all throughout the 70’s and 80’s. Even now there are cases where innocents are gunned down in tat for tat revenge shootings between warring gangs. If you can’t confront that inconvenient truth I don’t know what to tell you, bytch.

You want to sit there and act like I side with racist mexican gangs when I don’t.

BULLshyt :camby: fukk OUTTA HERE

you damn well know in the 70s and 80s when y’all started to migrate heavily into Southern California y’all moved into crime infested black neighborhoods

those blacks didn’t target Mexicans/Central Americans because of their race/ethnicity … any large group of people who would have migrated into those neighborhoods would’ve gotten the same treatment because it was all about crime and survival.

I really hate when yall act fukking stupid & attempt to make it look like y’all were the victims

Scientific

Bacdafucup
Daps
Reppin
The H
They’re just looking for justifications for their hatred. They have the mentality of white supremacists. I have nothing but love for the oppressed, and one of the most inspiring men I know is an older black gentleman that has helped me in my personal life and encouraged me to grow as an individual.
I don't know about all that. He just always defends Ricans. Even if they're white. Any sane person knows cartels don't give a shyt about race. They kill indiscriminately.

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
BULLshyt :camby: fukk OUTTA HERE

you damn well know in the 70s and 80s when y’all started to migrate heavily into Southern California y’all moved into crime infested black neighborhoods

those blacks didn’t target Mexicans/Central Americans because of their race/ethnicity … any large group of people who would have migrated into those neighborhoods would’ve gotten the same treatment because it was all about crime and survival.

I really hate when yall act fukking stupid & attempt to make it look like y’all were the victims
I ain’t no victim unlike your crybaby bytch ass. You’re the one bemoaning gang violence when it is a two way street. There are multiple recorded homicides of innocent brown people being gunned down by black gangsters vis a vis to Mexicans gunning down innocent black people. If you can’t acknowledge that simple fact then that is your problem, not mine.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Yo dead ass who the fukk drive from the U.S into Mexico? those border towns in Mexico dangerous as fukk... Cartels already got them hammers pointing at your whip especially if they see those U.S license plates.. easy lick for them... If you going to Mexico might as well fly in to the resort town and stay your ass on a resort... with that said I believe them folks was trying to move weight and going to the Mexicans as a direct contact so they didnt have to deal with a middle man. Stupid for them the middle men usually got 100 ways to get the product across the border without detection most of the time if they are using trucks, mules or private aircraft.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
And white Carribean Latinos are your choice of brown spice Adobo. He doesnt know that. Bring up SoCal gangs but side step history of LKs and Ñetas. Using prison gangs as a basis for normal people is some crazy mental gymnastics.

The fact is even Mexicans in that country don't particularly like Chicanos. It's kind of a known thing.

:what: and what da hell is this supposed to mean

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Yo dead ass who the fukk drive from the U.S into Mexico? those border towns in Mexico dangerous as fukk... Cartels already got them hammers pointing at your whip especially if they see those U.S license plates.. easy lick for them... If you going to Mexico might as well fly in to the resort town and stay your ass on a resort... with that said I believe them folks was trying to move weight and going to the Mexicans as a direct contact so they didnt have to deal with a middle man. Stupid for them the middle men usually got 100 ways to get the product across the border without detection most of the time if they are using trucks, mules or private aircraft.
When you need a bbl, its by any means necessary it sounds like