Four Americans kidnapped in Mexico; FBI offers $50K reward for info

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
oh ok … so, your basically saying they hate ADOS / FBA -black americans
because it’s too many damn stories of Mexican gangs, purposely harming threaten and killing black Americans ( WHOM WERE NON GANG AFFILIATED ) throughout all California & West/SouthWest region
Mexicans are different from Mexican Americans, dumbass. And quit making black gangs out to be the victims when they do the same fukking thing.

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
Think again. These ladies haven't been heard from and they're from a border town.

Cartels don't give a shyt who and where you're from. If this was a mistake? Odds are the gunmen have been dealt with already. Kidnapping and extorting Latinos at the border is the script. No one in the media cares how often that happens. Light up a van with innocent Americans in broad day light? They don't want that heat. I visit MX when I can, but only fly in, and only in resort towns. You cant beat Cancun. The border is off limits to me though. Theres nothing appealing to see, and maybe only Monterrey.
Like I said, this happens ALL THE TIME. There is a missing CO from eagle pass, tx where there is an active military base, that was kidnapped. Rumor is she was working with cartels on the inside and ran afoul. They say the cartels forced her conspirator/friend to do the dirty work. That’s not unlike gangs stateside that extort their own members with the threat of death.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Mexicans are different from Mexican Americans, dumbass. And quit making black gangs out to be the victims when they do the same fukking thing.
We don’t racially firebomb Mexicans houses just because they are Mexican like they did the black household that way..is your mother a gwalla gwalla Mexican bytch? Cant be black

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
We don’t racially firebomb Mexicans houses just because they are Mexican like they did the black household that way..is your mother a gwalla gwalla Mexican bytch? Cant be black
I ain’t getting into this with you fakkit, but anybody that knows anything knows that black gangs terrorized Mexicans and newly-arrived refugees all throughout the 70’s and 80’s. Even now there are cases where innocents are gunned down in tat for tat revenge shootings between warring gangs. If you can’t confront that inconvenient truth I don’t know what to tell you, bytch.

You want to sit there and act like I side with racist mexican gangs when I don’t.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
I ain’t getting into this with you fakkit, but anybody that knows anything knows that black gangs terrorized Mexicans and newly-arrived refugees all throughout the 70’s and 80’s. Even now there are cases where innocents are gunned down in tat for tat revenge shootings between warring gangs. If you can’t confront that inconvenient truth I don’t know what to tell you, bytch.
Suck my dikk Mexican you just exposed yourself with that bullshyt 70s and 80s argument that’s you fakkit Mexican go to point to excuse y’all racism like nikkas wasn’t robbing each other back then as well! Y’all just wanted a reason to justify that hate you fakkits ingrained with, yall so p*ssy and love white daddy y’all click up
With aryans In prison..Spain did a number on you aztc00ns

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
Suck my dikk Mexican you just exposed yourself with that bullshyt 70s and 80s argument that’s you fakkit Mexican go to point to excuse y’all racism like nikkas wasn’t robbing each other back then as well! Y’all just wanted a reason to justify that hate you fakkits ingrained with, yall so p*ssy and love white daddy y’all click up
With aryans In prison..Spain did a number on you aztc00ns
Emotional ass bytch :mjlol:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

:what:

what da fukk is the difference from Mexicans & Mexican Americans ? BOTH HATE BLACKS

did you fukking miss where I said non-affiliated gang in capital letters

are you Mexican ?

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs and brehettes take heed if your Black and dont speak Spanish, avoid going to the Northern States in Mexico. They will look at you like a walking lick out there, dont cross the border from Texas thinking shyt is sweet, do well to stay in the sunny well lit areas. And if you can, minimize driving around at night or just looking suspicious in general. The only "safe" spots in Mexico are tourist beach zones like Cozumel, Merida, Costa Maya.

Breh I use to work in Tamaulipas. That place ain't nothing to fukk with. The two borders to cross into there are McAllen and Brownsville. The McAllen entrance has a lot of fortune 500 companies in Reynose so there is more US customs and Mexican military there to patrol and watch out for the cartels.

At the Brownsville crossing its less companies so less of a US and Mexican army presence (so them folks were playing with fire). Realize in Tamaulipas the cartels so bad that they set up road blocks and shake down folks. They are far more likely to fukk with an American with no ties there than an American who works at one of the fortune 500 companies cause that could fukk up business and bring heat down on them.

To all the slow folks out there. If you want to go to Mexico to get your tummy tuck, BBL, Teeth done, Face Lift, Nose Job, t*ts done, cancer treatment and etc take your ass to Tijuana it is far far far more safe 9and better medical doctors). It is the most busiest border in the world and the US and Mexican Military got the city on lock down cause the Tijuana side makes billions a year on medical surgery (as well as folks going back and forth for work between San Diego and Tijuana). When you step foot in Tijuana you see Mexican Military armed to the teeth and even when you go into the medical centers in Tijuana they got armed guards outside ready for any shyt. So them cartels know they can't play there like they could in the early 2000s. Plus you got medical vans going back and forth everyday (along with thousands of citizens in cars) crossing the border so you ain't an easy target.

But going to Tamaulipas ain't it to get surgery. shyt I remember when I worked there they told us not to be wearing expensive shoes like Jordans and gold chains/expensive watches. They even told us don't even stop to go in a store when crossing the border to Reynosa. Just go straight to the company facility and if we wanted something they had local people who worked there whose job it was to get us food or whatever we wanted when in Reynosa. Finally since that area is small they know you an American and outsider just by how you dress so you an easy lick (especially if you black). Where as in Tijuana Americans live, work, go there for tourism and surgery so you don't stick out cause its thousands of you. In Tamaulipas you lucky to run into maybe 2 or 3 americans if they not in an area like Reynosa in the manufacturing area (where all the companies are).

So trust I spent time in both (Tijuana and Tamaulipas). Tijuana make Tamaulipas look like Kenya vs Iraq.

Last edited:

Scientific

Bacdafucup
Daps
Reppin
The H
:what:

what da fukk is the difference from Mexicans & Mexican Americans ? BOTH HATE BLACKS

did you fukking miss where I said non-affiliated gang in capital letters

are you Mexican ?
And white Carribean Latinos are your choice of brown spice Adobo. He doesnt know that. Bring up SoCal gangs but side step history of LKs and Ñetas. Using prison gangs as a basis for normal people is some crazy mental gymnastics.

The fact is even Mexicans in that country don't particularly like Chicanos. It's kind of a known thing.

Last edited: