Four Americans kidnapped in Mexico; FBI offers $50K reward for info

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
All that ‘spraining for why you were wrong to say Kingston wasn’t on the list. Now ask any sane person, would they rather be dropped off in the middle of a bad American city at night, or in the middle of Kingston Jamaica. American city danger doesn’t rival most of the rest of the world’s cities danger, get over it, tryhard. :unimpressed:

There is nothing lame about that, when you don’t know the culture or don’t have any connects. When I go to Jamaica, I go everywhere BUT resorts. But that’s because I’ve lived there before, have tons of friends and family, and I am of that culture. Even with all of that said, I’m still in danger and could be targeted because I am an American. I would strongly suggest anybody who doesn’t have those ties to stay their asses in the tourist parts of the island and not go traipsing around through the guts of the country as I do. You would be FOOD, in so many ways. From cab drivers to police, you risk being kidnapped robbed and possibly killed. Nothing lame about you going there and only staying in the tourist spots.

Americans and Brits are the only people who go online and BOAST about how fukked up and dangerous their city is :mjlol: I dont go around telling people that my boys brother got his neck slit and teeth knocked out of his corpse when he went back home for flashing his golds in the wrong barrio still thinking he was in Florida like its a fukking badge of honor to be from a place like that :pachaha:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
stats says otherwise
hoods=/=city

the hoods of Chicago, Memphis and St Louis are much more known to be notorious globally than Kingston.
only Brits and Canadians think Kingston is hard compared to american hoods :mjlol: :

So now the goal posts shift to which city is “more known globally”.

This, my friends, is the epitome of a “tryhard”.

:unimpressed:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Americans and Brits are the only people who go online and BOAST about how fukked up and dangerous their city is :mjlol: I dont go around telling people that my boys brother got his neck slit and teeth knocked out of his corpse when he went back home for flashing his golds in the wrong barrio still thinking he was in Florida like its a fukking badge of honor to be from a place like that :pachaha:

It’s so cringe breh. One of these clowns was even in here going berserk on another poster and said “you’re sucking off all the other hoods in the world what about American hoods :damn:”… theyre pure tryhards who wouldn’t last an hour in a hood outside of America, but want some sort of imaginary notoriety for American hoods being as dangerous as the rest of the world. As if that’s something to be proud of or strive for in the first place. These n*ggas are beyond lame. Like, level 10 cringe type n*ggas. :unimpressed:

Scientific

Bacdafucup
Daps
Reppin
The H
Ur Cuban.. They treat other Mexicans differently than they would treat blacks :hubie:
Think again. These ladies haven't been heard from and they're from a border town.

Cartels don't give a shyt who and where you're from. If this was a mistake? Odds are the gunmen have been dealt with already. Kidnapping and extorting Latinos at the border is the script. No one in the media cares how often that happens. Light up a van with innocent Americans in broad day light? They don't want that heat. I visit MX when I can, but only fly in, and only in resort towns. You cant beat Cancun. The border is off limits to me though. Theres nothing appealing to see, and maybe only Monterrey.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
So now the goal posts shift to which city is “more known globally”.

This, my friends, is the epitome of a “tryhard”.

:unimpressed:
fact is St Louis and New Orleans have higher murder and crime per capita than Kingston despite it they both being richer and developed than Kingston while most of Kingston is actually the hood.

top 10 American hoods>>Kingston hood

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Idk.. the more I keep reading different articles and gathering different bits of information, the whole “medical procedure” reason for the trip is starting to get muddy to me too. Idc what the girl’s mother says. She could just be going off what her daughter told her, which could’ve been a lie. They had $7K on them. Idk brehs. Driving all the way to Mexico in a minivan? You can amass $7K but can’t conjure a little more money for a plane ticket? And that’s a long, uncomfortable ride to be driving back after having a surgery. Possibly life threatening, even. The truth is going to come out eventually. I wouldn’t be surprised if, when all is said and done, the two remaining survivors are arrested and charged with some sort of crime. Eh, I hate this tin foil conspiracy sh*t though. But man.. it seems like the more information that comes out, the less the original story makes sense.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
fact is St Louis and New Orleans have higher murder and crime per capita than Kingston despite it they both being richer and developed than Kingston while most of Kingston is actually the hood.

top 10 American hoods>>Kingston hood

And you’re so proud. Pure cornball. You wouldn’t last 1 hour in any of them so what are you pumping your chest up about? Nobody in their right mind would rather be walking around with jewelry on in Kingston Jamaica, than St. Louis or New Orleans, and THATS “fact”, goofball.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
It’s so cringe breh. One of these clowns was even in here going berserk on another poster and said “you’re sucking off all the other hoods in the world what about American hoods :damn:”… theyre pure tryhards who wouldn’t last an hour in a hood outside of America, but want some sort of imaginary notoriety for American hoods being as dangerous as the rest of the world. As if that’s something to be proud of or strive for in the first place. These n*ggas are beyond lame. Like, level 10 cringe type n*ggas. :unimpressed:
but you've literally done the same thing with Jamaica :russ:

despite NO jamaican city making the top 10 dangerous globally, you still made Kingston to be this no go zone that no americans has ever seen despite there being more in the top 10 list

what kind of logic you nikkas be on?

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
And you’re so proud. Pure cornball. You wouldn’t last 1 hour in any of them so what are you pumping your chest up about? Nobody in their right mind would rather be walking around with jewelry on in Kingston Jamaica, than St. Louis or New Orleans, and THATS “fact”, goofball.
nope. still no facts, just anecdotes from your brother. you wouldn't survive in Kingston either in anime clown :mjlol:
an anime virgin try to talk about hood

also, east Oakland>>Kingston

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
you prolly aint been to mexico , lol. mexicans in general dont hate blacks lol. there 20-30,000 hatians living there. slaves would runaway to mexico and the mex goverment would protect them. there are monuments to africans in mexico. there are actual african mexicans lol. my mom and aunt live in mexico. i go to mexico all the time. maybe they hate black people like you. ignorant like racist/prejudiced mexicans

oh ok … so, your basically saying they hate ADOS / FBA -black americans
because it’s too many damn stories of Mexican gangs, purposely harming threaten and killing black Americans ( WHOM WERE NON GANG AFFILIATED ) throughout all California & West/SouthWest region

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
It's a shame after six kids, she got those people killed. Like stop going to Mexico, your body is beyond cheap fixes

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
nope. still no facts, just anecdotes from your brother. you wouldn't survive in Kingston either in anime clown :mjlol:
an anime virgin try to talk about hood

also, east Oakland>>Kingston

Except I’ve actually “survived” in Kingston for years :unimpressed:

And I don’t even watch anime, and the more you mention it the more apparent it becomes that it’s actually some guilty pleasure that YOU indulge in and are insecure about. Speak your truth sis. :unimpressed:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
but you've literally done the same thing with Jamaica :russ:

despite NO jamaican city making the top 10 dangerous globally, you still made Kingston to be this no go zone that no americans has ever seen despite there being more in the top 10 list

what kind of logic you nikkas be on?

Got you double-posting and getting emotional trying to juelz your way out of looking stupid. It ain’t working :unimpressed:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
You mean they're just finding out we look similar to Haitians. Why would they shoot up a car full of Black people with a woman inside, when nobody was firing at them. It's obvious they didn't care enough about them being African-American. We really need to stop claiming everybody. It's getting ridicules.

Mexicans kidnap four Black Americans and you come in here trying to spin diaspora war babble. And what you mean by “it’s getting ridiculés”.. is that French for ridiculous? :unimpressed: