Four Americans kidnapped in Mexico; FBI offers $50K reward for info

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs and brehettes take heed if your Black and dont speak Spanish, avoid going to the Northern States in Mexico. They will look at you like a walking lick out there, dont cross the border from Texas thinking shyt is sweet, do well to stay in the sunny well lit areas. And if you can, minimize driving around at night or just looking suspicious in general. The only "safe" spots in Mexico are tourist beach zones like Cozumel, Merida, Costa Maya.
Free game.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Ur Cuban.. They treat other Mexicans differently than they would treat blacks :hubie:

The same way Ghanaians and Nigerians treat yall pan Africanist "we are the world" kufi wearing brothers when you go back to the motherland with American privilege tryna flex on them :manny:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
It is almost impossible. Even if you eliminate the major cartels, newer cartels will form, and they will become more powerful.The younger generations are more dangerous. And they will fight each other for control. The cartels exist to make money, and it is not in Americas best interest to directly intervene.
It's not impossible.

And smaller cartels won't be more powerful.

The only thing keeping this cartels alive is mexican corruption and american tolerance.

If the US really waned to crush them, they will be gone. And you will have left will be smaller gang activities, not multi billons operations.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
even in your source, they have an American City ahead of Kingston :russ: the only cities ahead of the American cities are in Mexico and Brazil.

mind you, most of Kingston is poor or underdeveloped and St Louis has much, more rich and affluent parts than Kingston and yet it still come out ahead off Kingston. which means St Louis> Kingston

honestly, most the the hoods in the top 10 most dangerous cities in America are most likely more deadlier than Kingston, but those cities also develop, as oppose to Kingston. so off course you are most likely to run into trouble in Kingston than American cities, dummy.

at the end of the day, your whole point is wrong, American hoods are just as dangerous as other nations because the only other nations that get more cities on these list are Mexico and Brazil.

you were wrong, I am right. take you L, anime virgin

All that ‘spraining for why you were wrong to say Kingston wasn’t on the list. Now ask any sane person, would they rather be dropped off in the middle of a bad American city at night, or in the middle of Kingston Jamaica. American city danger doesn’t rival most of the rest of the world’s cities danger, get over it, tryhard. :unimpressed:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
That’s lame to go to a country And only stay in resorts:scust:

There is nothing lame about that, when you don’t know the culture or don’t have any connects. When I go to Jamaica, I go everywhere BUT resorts. But that’s because I’ve lived there before, have tons of friends and family, and I am of that culture. Even with all of that said, I’m still in danger and could be targeted because I am an American. I would strongly suggest anybody who doesn’t have those ties to stay their asses in the tourist parts of the island and not go traipsing around through the guts of the country as I do. You would be FOOD, in so many ways. From cab drivers to police, you risk being kidnapped robbed and possibly killed. Nothing lame about you going there and only staying in the tourist spots.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
All that ‘spraining for why you were wrong to say Kingston wasn’t on the list. Now ask any sane person, would they rather be dropped off in the middle of a bad American city at night, or in the middle of Kingston Jamaica. American city danger doesn’t rival most of the rest of the world’s cities danger, get over it, tryhard. :unimpressed:
stats says otherwise
hoods=/=city

the hoods of Chicago, Memphis and St Louis are much more known to be notorious globally than Kingston.
only Brits and Canadians think Kingston is hard compared to american hoods :mjlol: :