Four Americans kidnapped in Mexico; FBI offers $50K reward for info

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Some of y'all don't want it to add up. You need to believe that it was more than what's being stated as to feed into da tales that your imaginations have spun.
When you have critical thinking skills you ask yourself why they they drove all the way from south carolina, three men one women and in one of the most dangerous areas in Mexico.

You’re trying too hard to sound smart and I’m simply wondering if there’s an alternative angle to this. I never even came up with any speculation or theory.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I tried to ignore you goofy tryhards with these sh*t takes suggesting America is as dangerous as these other countries.

It’s NOT. PERIOD. And y’all sound stupider than a sack of bricks trying to argue that it is. Sound like when Raleigh NC n*ggas we’re trying to say Raleigh is as dangerous as Philly. STFU and stop being tryhards. It’s obvious none of y’all have ever even stepped foot outside of the states(to undeveloped countries) and, if you have, then you’ve never stepped foot outside of your resort area.

I’ve lived in Jamaica. I’ve gone back on a regular basis for many years. There is NOWHERE in the United States that even COMPARES to how dangerous Kingston is. In my brother’s neighborhood(known as “downtown”) the police stand on every corner, two deep, with M-16s strapped to their chests, day and night. F*ck a “bububut Chicago St. Louis”. Those cities will never be so dangerous that police will have to patrol by standing on the corners with M-16s in their hands.

The danger in other countries is DIFFERENT. It is not comparable to what’s considered danger here in the U.S. And if you’ve never experienced it then STFU because your narrow minded perspective isn’t able to fathom it. And you need to be HAPPY and grateful for that. Dummies.

:hhh:
and yet Kingston is nowhere on this list
The Most Dangerous Cities In The World [2023 Updated]

you can dance around it all you want with your irrelevant anecdotal all you want

If I'm pathetic for trying to make American hoods to be big and bad than so are you with your Jamaican bias trying to make Kingston to be tougher than any American neighborhood :russ: you don't see how much of a clueless hypocritical bytch you look?
Americans cities on those list also have better infrastructure and richer parts than other cities on those list, so the fact that those American cities still made those list despite being way better economically and socially should tell you how much the hoods in those cities skew those stats

dismiss bytch

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
When you have critical thinking skills you ask yourself why they they drove all the way from south carolina, three men one women and in one of the most dangerous areas in Mexico.

You’re trying too hard to sound smart and I’m simply wondering if there’s an alternative angle to this. I never even came up with any speculation or theory.
People travel there every day without any issues. My mom was in Reynosa not too long ago and it’s a major corridor for cartel activity as well. She brought me back OTC tramadols that smacked in a way unlike their US counterparts.

Either these people weren’t privy to the government warnings or the woman’s medical needs outweighed their risk assessments. In any case it ended tragically.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
and yet Kingston is nowhere on this list
The Most Dangerous Cities In The World [2023 Updated]

you can dance around it all you want with your irrelevant anecdotal all you want

If I'm pathetic for trying to make American hoods to be big and bad than so are you with your Jamaican bias trying to make Kingston to be tougher than any American neighborhood :russ: you don't see how much of a clueless hypocritical bytch you look?
Americans cities on those list also have better infrastructure and richer parts than other cities on those list, so the fact that those American cities still made those list despite being way better economically and socially should tell you how much the hoods in those cities skew those stats

dismiss bytch
:dead:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
People travel there every day without any issues. My mom was in Reynosa not too long ago and it’s a major corridor for cartel activity as well. She brought me back OTC tramadols that smacked in a way unlike their US counterparts.

Either these people weren’t privy to the government warnings or the woman’s medical needs outweighed their risk assessments. In any case it ended tragically.
People dont drive from south carolina to Mexico very frequently I would imagine.

People travel to honduras everyday without issues but that doesn’t make it one of the most dangerous places in the world. Not sure how what you’re saying refutes anything I’ve said.

I’ve been to the slums of Medellin and had no issues but that doesn’t mean I’m going to call it safe.

That’s a logical fallacy and you know it.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Been a few times, plenty of other Americans travel there with no problems. Like other folks said: you just got to know where is safe and where isn't. Stick to touristy locations and you're ok.

Take the wrong turn in America and that's your ass, same in any other country.

That's where people are kind of fooled by Mexico because it's connected by road so they take the fact they're in a foreign country for granted.

Folks think driving through is all good, but you don't necessarily go to a foreign country and drive yourself around without a driver's license. Why would Mexico be any different? Driving through a country that you have not scoped out is not a good idea.

The locals and the taxis know how to navigate much better than a foreigner does. They know the turns not to make.
Just because you can use Google maps doesn't mean you can navigate through a country.

If this was your way of saying “Mexico ain’t that bad” you have failed horribly Breh

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
The mother in a different news report said they drove from South Carolina for a cosmetic procedure aka BBL.
Cosmetic procedure doesn't necessarily means BBL breh
nikkas in here making fun of a dead black woman because she supposedly wanted a cheap BBL?
Even if she was so what? She didn't die at the operating table.. she was executed in cold blood
fukk is wrong with you nikkas?
And why are mods allowing these vile comments?

:wtf:

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Cosmetic procedure doesn't necessarily means BBL breh
nikkas in here making fun of a dead black woman because she supposedly wanted a cheap BBL?
Even if she was so what? She didn't die at the operating table.. she was executed in cold blood
fukk is wrong with you nikkas?
And why are mods allowing these vile comments?

:wtf:
She died because she wanted a cheap cosmetic procedure. Did she deserve to be killed? NO.
But that need for a cheap BBL contributed to her death.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps

They clearly mistook them for someone else or another rival threat.

Cartels may be ruthless but they have absolutely nothing to gain from kidnapping some random Americans and the heat that will come with it.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
She died because she wanted a cheap cosmetic procedure. Did she deserve to be killed? NO.
But that need for a cheap BBL contributed to her death.
That's not why she died dumb ass
They killed her because they wanted to
What do you have say about the second victim?
You clowns take your hatred of black women to a whole new level

Last edited:

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
I was wondering why they only offered $50,000. Well that's why. So the US govt will let it go and the cartels will go back to business as usual.