Four Americans kidnapped in Mexico; FBI offers $50K reward for info

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
So a mother of SIX who not only couldn't afford to get a licensed U.S surgeon but couldn't even afford to fly down there decided to go to a narco state for a BBL :why:. Wasting resources that could went to her 6 kids, and now 2 black men are dead with a 3rd likely joining them soon. We need celebrities or somebody these ppl will listen to to start making all this surgery stuff cac shyt again

And I don't get the Haitian smuggler angle. Ain't they the cartel, wouldn't the drugs in that area be coming from them. They just shooting black people on sight not even approaching them for questioning? shyt crazy
That’s what is fukking me up. The BBL was that damn important? :damn:, those kids didn’t/don’t have a chance.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I was naming the whole states on their no-go list. Matamoros is in Tamaulipas. But good pointing out cause i bet plenty people never even check by the state name.
Right. That was my reason for distinguishing the city from the state.
The funniest shyt is that these people claim Mexico is a developing nation…they are one of our biggest trade partners and have a booming auto and oil/gas industry. There is vast wealth disparities but they are not a third world nation.

Where is @Nicole0416_718_929_646212 the Mexico expert at when you need him? :pachaha:
Shut the Fuk up you rambling faggit- him?? Im
A her bytch.

Asian over reading Retard naming himself after a street fighter character - fukkin twitch nerd

Last edited:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
A dap? you a grown man whose been on a internet forum since 2015 with an anime username looking for validation under the guise of daps.

I said what I said and I don't care how you feel about it.

Been here since 2013 not 2015, and Kyokushin Karate isn’t a name of some “anime”, dumbass, it’s an actual martial are that I’ve done on and off for almost 11 years. Better check my history in The Ring forum, tryhard.

And still, no daps for your babble.
:unimpressed:

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Been here since 2013 not 2015, and Kyokushin Karate isn’t a name of some “anime”, dumbass, it’s an actual martial are that I’ve done on and off for almost 11 years. Better check my history in The Ring forum, tryhard.

And still, no daps for your babble.
:unimpressed:

Even worse :russ:

What dont you understand? Idc about your history or a dap. I said what I said.

You are a hoe. Your initial post didn't even make sense since I never said USA was better or worse than country xyz but like a typical estrogen filled internet negro, you quoted with an essay and emotions:heh:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Listen God Bless the Dead but lets keep it a zillion. Why rent a car from South Carolina all the way to Matamoros?

And why Matamoros?

and why 3 dudes

It was probably a drug deal gone bad.

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
Right. That was my reason for distinguishing the city from the state.

Shut the Fuk up you rambling faggit- him?? Im
A her bytch.

Asian over reading Retard naming himself after a street fighter character - fukkin twitch nerd

Congratulations, you know how to google :unimpressed:

As I said before, my pet theory is that you have been introduced to toxins or heavy metals in the water of your rat-infested, dirty, NYCHA apartment. This would explain the unrelenting aggression, the inability to empathize with others, which has led to emotional instability, major cognitive deficiencies, and a particularly acute need to interject yourself into the personal lives of strangers for the sake of your faggy little discord group. It would also explain the innate need to dominate any and all conversations.

:umad:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Where is @Nicole0416_718_929_646212 the Mexico expert at when you need him? :pachaha:
Congratulations, you know how to google :unimpressed:

As I said before, my pet theory is that you have been introduced to toxins or heavy metals in the water of your rat-infested, dirty, NYCHA apartment. This would explain the unrelenting aggression, the inability to empathize with others, which has led to emotional instability, major cognitive deficiencies, and a particularly acute need to interject yourself into the personal lives of strangers for the sake of your faggy little discord group. It would also explain the innate need to dominate any and all conversations.

:umad:
Didn’t read. Non -black Annoying Anime cacAsian nerd with the 2022 rejoin date put on ignore… NEXT.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Outside of the states of Queretaro and Yucatán, it’s up there for everyone. Sad considering how beautiful Mexico is.