Four Americans kidnapped in Mexico; FBI offers $50K reward for info

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
For the good of US and it's citizens the CIA needs to launch a full on campaign to decimate the cartels. With US wanting to engage in near sourcing and move manufacturing from China to Latin America, it is time
Pretty sure this is coming, but nobody but Mexicans and the DEA realize how ingrained the cartels are in normal business. I think it will be harder to get rid of the cartels than Al Qaieda and ISIS. They're trained just as good and better equipped.

I don't see the US and Mexican law enforcement just steamrolling over them. Unfortunately, I think you have to let the cartels keep the businesses they are intertwined with and just gradually make it unprofitable to keep up the illegal sides of the business. Which the US could do almost overnight if they wanted to...

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Since you speak so absolutely, pray tell, what more could it be???
It’s dangerous to drive an American car into Mexico, they probably didn’t stop in a cartel checkpoint and got chased down in my opinion.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Why doesn’t it breh?

:francis:

After this, they REALLY need to stay away from these foreign countries for BBLs.

These gangs may not have realized it at first, but now they know that American women are traveling down there for BBLs.

Who is to say they won’t come up with false advertisements like this to lure women down there to be kidnapped for ransom or trafficked?

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bodies recovered but no announcements of arrests? Or did I miss that part of the update?

Also way too much victim shaming. I don't agree with her choice to go get a surgery in Mexico but that shouldn't be a death sentence for anyone involved.
Stop with this "y'all victim shaming" shyt

You gotta access situations. Especially STUPID situations like this so you avoid them or prevent someone else from walking right into the same STUPID ass situation

There's a lot of shyt in the world that SHOULDN'T happen but it does, and it can happen to yo ass if you don't stay aware and be honest about not walking headfirst into potential deathtraps

I know some of y'all got a sensitivity about discussing the dead but stupid deaths need to be discussed and righteously labeled as stupid

This same dumbass situation gonna happen again because y'all don't wanna look like victim blamers

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
When you have critical thinking skills you ask yourself why they they drove all the way from south carolina, three men one women and in one of the most dangerous areas in Mexico.

You’re trying too hard to sound smart and I’m simply wondering if there’s an alternative angle to this. I never even came up with any speculation or theory.

Women can't sit down after a bbl... she got 3 friends to vacation in Mexico and drive her back :yeshrug:
Why doesn’t it breh?

:francis:

Nikkas to be claim to be black don't know how common Bbls is among women and mothers now

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Women can't sit down after a bbl... she got 3 friends to vacation in Mexico and drive her back :yeshrug:

Nikkas to be claim to be black don't know how common Bbls is among women and mothers now
you dont need three people to help you sit down :dead:

you nikkas try to hard to be smart on here. A fukking 5 year old knows that bbl’s are common. :dead:

That wasnt even what my post was about, have low iq brehs :dead: