Four Americans kidnapped in Mexico; FBI offers $50K reward for info

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
Didn’t read. Non -black Annoying Anime cacAsian nerd with the 2022 rejoin date put on ignore… NEXT.

donald-glover-good.gif

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
MARK MY WORDS.

Within 18 months if not a year she’ll travel back to Mexico to try and get another CHEAP BBL procedure :scust:
Outside of getting abducted/whacked by the cartels, this just seems like an idiotic gamble. The long-term complications that can arise from gastric bypass when it is done well by a good surgeon is high. Replacing that surgeon with some quack with little-to-no oversight and you're just living on hopes at that point.

No thanks, I think I'd just remain a fatass.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Bodies recovered but no announcements of arrests? Or did I miss that part of the update?

Also way too much victim shaming. I don't agree with her choice to go get a surgery in Mexico but that shouldn't be a death sentence for anyone involved.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Outside of getting abducted/whacked by the cartels, this just seems like an idiotic gamble. The long-term complications that can arise from gastric bypass when it is done well by a good surgeon is high. Replacing that surgeon with some quack with little-to-no oversight and you're just living on hopes at that point.

No thanks, I think I'd just remain a fatass.

She doesn’t give a single fukk breh.

She has six kids and still thought it was sensible to go to Mexico and red flag zone :francis:

When she starts feeling ugly in her body again she’ll be back off to Mexico :francis:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
You mean they're just finding out we look similar to Haitians. Why would they shoot up a car full of Black people with a woman inside, when nobody was firing at them. It's obvious they didn't care enough about them being African-American. We really need to stop claiming everybody. It's getting ridicules.