Four Americans kidnapped in Mexico; FBI offers $50K reward for info

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
For the good of US and it's citizens the CIA needs to launch a full on campaign to decimate the cartels. With US wanting to engage in near sourcing and move manufacturing from China to Latin America, it is time

Lol, we work with them.

Thank God they were found, but RIP to the two murdered. Absolutely shocked they were found alive

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

All for a tummy tuck :snoop:
And I swear you nikkas bout weirder then a bytch
You muthafukkas just be making up all kinds of scenarios for daps and to get your vivid imaginations off with no proof
The same nikkas masquerading around like intellectuals in every fukking thread
Y’all not outside and I guarantee none of y’all have lived half the lives y’all make up on here on the daily

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
The funniest shyt is that these people claim Mexico is a developing nation…they are one of our biggest trade partners and have a booming auto and oil/gas industry. There is vast wealth disparities but they are not a third world nation.

Where is @Nicole0416_718_929_646212 the Mexico expert at when you need him? :pachaha:

Isn't Elon moving his overpriced car manufacturing to Mexico smh...... move that shyt to Detroit instead.

And F these cartels..... USA should flatten the northern half of Mexico....

I know it won't happen but being kidnapped must be absolutely terrifying. RIP to the passed Americans.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the good of US and it's citizens the CIA needs to launch a full on campaign to decimate the cartels. With US wanting to engage in near sourcing and move manufacturing from China to Latin America, it is time
Naw, the border problems would worsen 500 percent

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Isn't Elon moving his overpriced car manufacturing to Mexico smh...... move that shyt to Detroit instead.

And F these cartels..... USA should flatten the northern half of Mexico....

I know it won't happen but being kidnapped must be absolutely terrifying. RIP to the passed Americans.
lol Detroit has unions, and folks want to get paid what they should be getting paid, a living wage, but Elon is gonna exploit cheap labor, all while making more money off of US taxpayers, and letting us build his Mexican factory for him, with no expense to him.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
So a mother of SIX who not only couldn't afford to get a licensed U.S surgeon but couldn't even afford to fly down there decided to go to a narco state for a BBL :why:. Wasting resources that could went to her 6 kids, and now 2 black men are dead with a 3rd likely joining them soon. We need celebrities or somebody these ppl will listen to to start making all this surgery stuff cac shyt again

And I don't get the Haitian smuggler angle. Ain't they the cartel, wouldn't the drugs in that area be coming from them. They just shooting black people on sight not even approaching them for questioning? shyt crazy

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
lol Detroit has unions, and folks want to get paid what they should be getting paid, a living wage, but Elon is gonna exploit cheap labor, all while making more money off of US taxpayers, and letting us build his Mexican factory for him, with no expense to him.

Unfortunately, you're correct.

Free and cheap labor is what makes the "American Dream" possible.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
This should be an act of war. I’m so sick of these fukking criminal gangs in Mexico bringing their bullshyt over here. Now they kidnapping innocent people??!!

BUILD THAT WALL!!!

I want retribution.

Send in a team of rangers and lay some cartels down. I’m serious.
This was in Mexico and a flagged area too