Four Americans kidnapped in Mexico; FBI offers $50K reward for info

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Prob got snatched up by cartel members 🤷🏾‍♀️ if they were looking to buy illegal medications, especially in a place like Mexico you gotta think about who was going to be the supplier of these meds 🤷🏾‍♀️ and might have gotten set up by the person they intended to meet.

There never was going to be any meds it was just a trick to get em out of the safe zone/tourist areas of Mexico and kidnap them for ransom.
Its not illegal medicine :what:

Medicine is cheaper everywhere else in the world but the US. The question shouldn't be "why they going to Mexico for medical care," but instead why is medicine so expensive in the US?

And this thread is an example of people who are afraid of leaving their homes. Mexico is not an unsafe country at all. People drive between the US and Mexico each day with no problems.

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
This should be an act of war. I’m so sick of these fukking criminal gangs in Mexico bringing their bullshyt over here. Now they kidnapping innocent people??!!

BUILD THAT WALL!!!

I want retribution.

Send in a team of rangers and lay some cartels down. I’m serious.
You’re a stupid bytch :mjlol:

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
Your moms is one too but you don’t see me posting about it on TheColi.
For a tariq acolyte your comeback game is supremely weak, much like your daddy’s stroke game considering the best part of you ran down your moms track marked leg :umad:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
not really, several american cities have made the most dangerous top 50 cities globally list

for the richest nation to have several cities on those list paints a grim picture.
Exactly.

Dude is making America sound green meanwhile 1 of the 1st things I consistently hear internationally even in grimy cities is how America is scary with all our shootings.

I tried to ignore you goofy tryhards with these sh*t takes suggesting America is as dangerous as these other countries.

It’s NOT. PERIOD. And y’all sound stupider than a sack of bricks trying to argue that it is. Sound like when Raleigh NC n*ggas we’re trying to say Raleigh is as dangerous as Philly. STFU and stop being tryhards. It’s obvious none of y’all have ever even stepped foot outside of the states(to undeveloped countries) and, if you have, then you’ve never stepped foot outside of your resort area.

I’ve lived in Jamaica. I’ve gone back on a regular basis for many years. There is NOWHERE in the United States that even COMPARES to how dangerous Kingston is. In my brother’s neighborhood(known as “downtown”) the police stand on every corner, two deep, with M-16s strapped to their chests, day and night. F*ck a “bububut Chicago St. Louis”. Those cities will never be so dangerous that police will have to patrol by standing on the corners with M-16s in their hands.

The danger in other countries is DIFFERENT. It is not comparable to what’s considered danger here in the U.S. And if you’ve never experienced it then STFU because your narrow minded perspective isn’t able to fathom it. And you need to be HAPPY and grateful for that. Dummies.

:hhh:

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Crazy. Rip to the person in the video.

Every time I've gone to Mexico, I've been asked if I was Jamaica or Haitian....smh

Once they realized I was American they gave u a bit more .... respect? .... and I say respect cuz really it's just about assuming you have money. Smh.
More so they don’t want an international incident/embassy involved, the reward is not worth the hassle

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
I tried to ignore you goofy tryhards with these sh*t takes suggesting America is as dangerous as these other countries.

It’s NOT. PERIOD. And y’all sound stupider than a sack of bricks trying to argue that it is. Sound like when Raleigh NC n*ggas we’re trying to say Raleigh is as dangerous as Philly. STFU and stop being tryhards. It’s obvious none of y’all have ever even stepped foot outside of the states(to undeveloped countries) and, if you have, then you’ve never stepped foot outside of your resort area.

I’ve lived in Jamaica. I’ve gone back on a regular basis for many years. There is NOWHERE in the United States that even COMPARES to how dangerous Kingston is. In my brother’s neighborhood(known as “downtown”) the police stand on every corner, two deep, with M-16s strapped to their chests, day and night. F*ck a “bububut Chicago St. Louis”. Those cities will never be so dangerous that police will have to patrol by standing on the corners with M-16s in their hands.

The danger in other countries is DIFFERENT. It is not comparable to what’s considered danger here in the U.S. And if you’ve never experienced it then STFU because your narrow minded perspective isn’t able to fathom it. And you need to be HAPPY and grateful for that. Dummies.

:hhh:

Wow your flimsy anecdotes really convinced me. You're typing paragraphs but we are the tryhards :russ:

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
Wow your flimsy anecdotes really convinced me. You're typing paragraphs but we are the tryhards :russ:
The funniest shyt is that these people claim Mexico is a developing nation…they are one of our biggest trade partners and have a booming auto and oil/gas industry. There is vast wealth disparities but they are not a third world nation.

Where is @Nicole0416_718_929_646212 the Mexico expert at when you need him? :pachaha:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
For the good of US and it's citizens the CIA needs to launch a full on campaign to decimate the cartels. With US wanting to engage in near sourcing and move manufacturing from China to Latin America, it is time
It’s gotta be an actual war. This spotty intervention isn’t cutting it.