Four Americans kidnapped in Mexico; FBI offers $50K reward for info

profound

technique
Daps
I agree resorts are safe until they aren’t. Think the lawyer at rosarito beach who cops tried to extort then got found dead with 40 skull fractures and they said he fell from somewhere. And one dude I read about got ransomed and from under the blindfold he said he was sure he was at a police station.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anything is possible.

I believe in this scenario all four of them were meant to be taken as hostages but those three men with her were armed and most likely put up a fight so they killed them and took off with her.

Something foul had to been in play and I doubt it was just bbl shyt, that's just what she told her mother but they went to Mexico for something else and got set up instead or something went wrong in whatever arrangements they've made and here we are today in the aftermath of it all.
Y'all really don't understand how volatile cartel territory is. ESPECIALLY if you're driving into northern Mexico. Speak to some people with family in Mexico

I had a friend tell me about one of his friend's mother and sister visiting Mexico. Cartel nikkas hijack the bus they were on. None of those people were ever seen again :francis: nikkas being in the wrong place at the wrong time and suddenly they see a bunch of 2001 F150s and nikkas hopping out in masks:francis:. They tell you not to be in these cities for a reason

And it's wild seeing some of y'all in here with the "Nah something foul was going on them nikkas was up to something" comments when the bbl shyt is more than enough reason for how this shyt went down if you put the pieces together

This woman decides to go to a seedy city for cheap surgery, in spite of her mother begging her not to go. She says :pachaha:dont worry mama it'll be fine". She then has some friends or relatives(?) accompany her with guns thinking"we're gonna protect you" they were in over their heads and did some outrageously stupid shyt

And before you think that's an unrealistic scenario keep in mind that plenty of women die trying to cut corners on cheap cosmetic surgery

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why have men taken women hostage and killed other men since the beginning of time :mjcry:they didn’t know they were on camera. They probably were planning on selling her into sex slavery:francis:
They don’t care about being on camera

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
nikkas have this strange eagerness to hype up street shyt in other countries
not really, several american cities have made the most dangerous top 50 cities globally list

for the richest nation to have several cities on those list paints a grim picture.

Exactly.

Dude is making America sound green meanwhile 1 of the 1st things I consistently hear internationally even in grimy cities is how America is scary with all our shootings.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Stop lying to these people. There’s an ongoing war in Cancun right now. Anything outside of your secure and gated resort is dangerous. Cancun can get very grimey.

That's like saying it's dangerous to hang out in LA because the Black and Mexican gangs are at war, or that St. Louis is a dangerous place to visit because the murder rate is so high. Tourists are so isolated from the occasional drug violence in Cancun that it's international news when anything happens, even though there are tourists crawling all over that state. It's not like people stay in their resorts - tourists cover the public beaches, the island, the ruins, the cenotes, and everything in-between from Cancun to Playa to Tulum to Coba. There were 13,000,000 tourists who came into Quintana Roo in 2021 including 3 million americans, you think that's possible if it's as dangerous as you're trying to make it seem?

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
That's like saying it's dangerous to hang out in LA because the Black and Mexican gangs are at war, or that St. Louis is a dangerous place to visit because the murder rate is so high. Tourists are so isolated from the occasional drug violence in Cancun that it's international news when anything happens, even though there are tourists crawling all over that state. It's not like people stay in their resorts - tourists cover the public beaches, the island, the ruins, the cenotes, and everything in-between from Cancun to Playa to Tulum to Coba. There were 13,000,000 tourists who came into Quintana Roo in 2021 including 3 million americans, you think that's possible if it's as dangerous as you're trying to make it seem?

Like i said explicitly in my first post. Stay in the tourist area and you’re fine.