Four Americans kidnapped in Mexico; FBI offers $50K reward for info

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
A bunch of armed men kill a bunch of innocent men, mistaking them for other armed men they're at war with in a massive ongoing battle of greedy and violent men who are trying to supply a product to a market whose demand is primarily driven by men. Meanwhile they drag off the woman, likely to a horrible future of rape and god knows what else.

TLR posters: "Look what this woman did to us!"

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I don't know bro, I think there's way more to the story than we know.

with that said, The New Generation cartels do not have the same philosophy as El Chapo, they are blood thirsty and absolute savages

The mother spoke to the daughter before they were attacked and confirmed to her why they were out there.

It was FOR a damn BBL :scust:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
What's considered “typical” doesn't always apply to each individual situation. Another thing in those countries, race isn't always the factor behind crimes like this, it's more about nationality, she's an American citizen, they're looking to see how much the US and Mexico government are willing to put up for her safety/release.

They wouldn't have taken the woman hostage for nothing, they clearly want money or something else of leverage in return for her release because otherwise they would've just killed her on the scene 🤷🏾‍♀️ cartels and high level gangs in Mexico kill women and children like it's nothing so keeping her just to be keeping her wouldn't make sense.

Hell, they probably would've took all four of them hostage but I guess the other three were loaded with guns so they killed them. This may or may not be the work of cartels as there are just many high level street gangs in Mexico as well 🤷🏾‍♀️ clearly something foul was at play and I doubt all four of them just went to Mexico for cheap medicines/medical treatment.

They aint stupid breh. They know they aint getting real money for a bunch of black men :francis:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:mjlol:

This shyt happens all the time…it’s just never mentioned. I’m honestly surprised this even made the news considering they are black. The brazenness of the attack is something that couldn’t be ignored, though.

Straight up, just like any other country there are certain things any tourist should be aware of. The US government can not possibly babysit every American in foreign countries, logistics aside.
Yup people need to be aware that any country people run from has this element of disruption. That's not a developed country. The mark is the government not having control.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
I came to post this too. People are saying, "Don't go to Mexico", but there are plenty of places you can go in Mexico without violence. There are 32 states in Mexico, and 6 of those 32 are ones the State Department has explicitly told Americans to avoid. They were in one of those six.

Colima, Guerrero, Michoacan, Sinaloa, Tamaulipas and Zacatecas - don't go there.

Baja, Mexico City, Yucatan, Maya Riviera, Oaxaca, Hildago, Chiapas - feel free

I'm planning on going to Cancun in Quintana Roo at the end of the year... I was gonna stop through Mexico City on my own, but idk.

Hopefully it all stays a "safe" area.

Note: American need to realize that most of the Mexican population lives in the southern end..... nobody is up in the desert north but cartels , farmers, people that lived there before the US drew them outside the border lol, and people trying to cross the border.

Stay safe.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
American hoods are like Mickey Mouse Clubhouse compared to real poverty and criminal activity in other countries.

When Americans step other folks soil people have to start respecting how them natives get down. We be acting like we done seen it all and thats not the case.
not really, several american cities have made the most dangerous top 50 cities globally list

for the richest nation to have several cities on those list paints a grim picture.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Bro they killing Americans. It might be time to go over there and kill a bunch of Mexicans and remind those little fukkers who they are.

America turns its head because of cheap labor and consistent trade...

But yea, I agree. Put the military at the bordere... this shyt is crazy.

moorfeus

Pro
Daps
Anything outside of resorts at Cancun in Mexico, you are pushing it!
Mexico does not have their shyt together.

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
America turns its head because of cheap labor and consistent trade...

But yea, I agree. Put the military at the bordere... this shyt is crazy.
Bro, neither side wants boots on the ground. America doesn’t give af what happens on that side of the border, the cartels aren’t stupid enough to allow the violence to spill over, and AMLO would never allow for the American military to enter Mexico :dead:

Imagine wanting to militarize the border and increase police and military expenses ten fold simply in pursuit of convenience :dead: