Four Americans kidnapped in Mexico; FBI offers $50K reward for info

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
They are not good people…let me just come out and say. RIP to the innocent, but those Mormon families are deep into fukkery in Mexico.

*colombia

Also, lol at people here seriously looking for military intervention when this shyt has been going on…in small towns all in the southwest young men and women involved in the dope game have gone missing. I know of one case of an American traveling alone on motorcycle throughout Mexico which is about dumb af as you do not want to hang around rural areas, and he ended up dead.

It sucks that these people were murdered over a case of mistaken identity, but if it’s true that means there is some major friction between Haitian groups and the cartels
But those were not caught on camera. They don’t have to do something because they care, because they don’t but this was caught on video and has gone viral, it’s the optics that will force them to act.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Prob got snatched up by cartel members 🤷🏾‍♀️ if they were looking to buy illegal medications, especially in a place like Mexico you gotta think about who was going to be the supplier of these meds 🤷🏾‍♀️ and might have gotten set up by the person they intended to meet.

There never was going to be any meds it was just a trick to get em out of the safe zone/tourist areas of Mexico and kidnap them for ransom.
Not illegal meds. People go to Mexico for meds/medical procedures all the time. Medical care is just cheaper everywhere except the US

And black people typically don't get held for ransom

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador described the incident as a "confrontation between armed groups". He said his "entire government" was working to secure the Americans' release.

According to an unnamed US official quoted by CNN, investigators believe a Mexican cartel probably mistook the Americans for Haitian drug smugglers.

Barbara Burgess, Ms McGee's mother, told ABC news that she had warned her daughter not to go but her daughter told her: "Ma, I'll be ok."

On Friday her daughter called her to say she was about to go to the appointment for the tummy tuck operation, also known as an abdominoplasty, which removes abdominal fat.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Not illegal meds. People go to Mexico for meds/medical procedures all the time. Medical care is just cheaper everywhere except the US

And black people typically don't get held for ransom
What's considered “typical” doesn't always apply to each individual situation. Another thing in those countries, race isn't always the factor behind crimes like this, it's more about nationality, she's an American citizen, they're looking to see how much the US and Mexico government are willing to put up for her safety/release.

They wouldn't have taken the woman hostage for nothing, they clearly want money or something else of leverage in return for her release because otherwise they would've just killed her on the scene 🤷🏾‍♀️ cartels and high level gangs in Mexico kill women and children like it's nothing so keeping her just to be keeping her wouldn't make sense.

Hell, they probably would've took all four of them hostage but I guess the other three were loaded with guns so they killed them. This may or may not be the work of cartels as there are just many high level street gangs in Mexico as well 🤷🏾‍♀️ clearly something foul was at play and I doubt all four of them just went to Mexico for cheap medicines/medical treatment.

Last edited:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
What's considered “typical” doesn't always apply to each individual situation. Another thing in those countries, race isn't always the factor behind crimes like this, it's more about nationality, she's an American citizen, they're looking to see how much the US and Mexico government are willing to put up for her safety/release.

They wouldn't have taken the woman hostage for nothing, they clearly want money in return for her release because otherwise they would've just killed her on the scene 🤷🏾‍♀️ cartels and high level gangs in Mexico kill women and children like it's nothing so keeping her just to be keeping her wouldn't make sense.

Hell, they probably would've took all four of them hostage but I guess the other three were loaded with guns so they killed them. This may or may not be the work of cartels as there are just many high level street gangs in Mexico as well 🤷🏾‍♀️ clearly something foul was at play and I doubt all four of them just went to Mexico for cheap medicines/medical treatment.
Why have men taken women hostage and killed other men since the beginning of time :mjcry:they didn’t know they were on camera. They probably were planning on selling her into sex slavery:francis:

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Why have men taken women hostage and killed other men since the beginning of time :mjcry:they didn’t know they were on camera. They probably were planning on selling her into sex slavery:francis:
Anything is possible.

I believe in this scenario all four of them were meant to be taken as hostages but those three men with her were armed and most likely put up a fight so they killed them and took off with her.

Something foul had to been in play and I doubt it was just bbl shyt, that's just what she told her mother but they went to Mexico for something else and got set up instead or something went wrong in whatever arrangements they've made and here we are today in the aftermath of it all.