Four Americans kidnapped in Mexico; FBI offers $50K reward for info

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Can’t waste any opportunity to be racist dikkwads, can y’all? :mjlol:

:mjpls:
Cocolo or mayate or changuito take your pick of slur used by La Raza to mock my people...

But yeah I'm the racist one.

Me being racist would be saying something like the entire country of Mexico has a combined IQ of a tortilla chip...now that would be racist.. But I aint say that.:mjpls: Viva la raza

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
Cocolo or mayate or changuito take your pick of slur used by La Raza to mock my people...

But yeah I'm the racist one.

Me being racist would be saying something like the entire country of Mexico has a combined IQ of a tortilla chip...now that would be racist.. But I aint say that.:mjpls: Viva la raza
And how many slurs were used in this very topic, along with gifs of white people tacos being destroyed?

But hey, I’m just waiting for the other shoe to drop when the inevitable “trump wants to save ADOS in Mexico!!!11” topic drops and the halfwits here emphatically lap up trumps orange cream pie from their own a$$holes.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
American hoods are like Mickey Mouse Clubhouse compared to real poverty and criminal activity in other countries.

When Americans step other folks soil people have to start respecting how them natives get down. We be acting like we done seen it all and thats not the case.
You're naive. Certains american cities have 3rd world level of criminalityandeven worse than some 3rd world countries..

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
And how many slurs were used in this very topic, along with gifs of white people tacos being destroyed?

But hey, I’m just waiting for the other shoe to drop when the inevitable “trump wants to save ADOS in Mexico!!!11” topic drops and the halfwits here emphatically lap up trumps orange cream pie from their own a$$holes.
imagine a car full of innocent Mexicans being shot up and them being dragged in the street in a black city like Baltimore or Detroit. By black drug dealers no less...

could you imagine the comments online hombre... :mjlol: alas, my ppl are too benevolent its are biggest weakness so La Raza don't have to worry about such issues in America now do they???

Now you over here talking bout Trump; primo stay on topic...He shoulda built that damn wall though I'll tell ya that much:skip:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
imagine a car full of innocent Mexicans being shot up and them being dragged in the street in a black city like Baltimore or Detroit. By black drug dealers no less...

could you imagine the comments online hombre...
You know it will be a shytshow all over the internet with racists of all races congregating.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Shut your dirty cracka mouth. I repeat if this was a video of a blonde white woman being loaded into a van probably to be ganged raped by Mexicans and killed all over the internet they would be going to get her. shyt Pie to your pale face
giphy.gif

And like I said corny dap fisher these cartel murder white blonde women and children on the regular video or not and america does nothing. You over there that’s on you. Nobody starting a war because you venture into these dangerous areas that the state department has advisories on. Put down COD and study diplomacy :umad:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
They are not good people…let me just come out and say. RIP to the innocent, but those Mormon families are deep into fukkery in Mexico.

*colombia

Also, lol at people here seriously looking for military intervention when this shyt has been going on…in small towns all in the southwest young men and women involved in the dope game have gone missing. I know of one case of an American traveling alone on motorcycle throughout Mexico which is about dumb af as you do not want to hang around rural areas, and he ended up dead.

It sucks that these people were murdered over a case of mistaken identity, but if it’s true that means there is some major friction between Haitian groups and the cartels

Mormons are fukkery period. The history their quack religion(especially in relation to black people) and the state of Utah is fukking wild

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
You really got offended because Im acknowledging how dangerous other countries are especially for black folks?

Yall got to let this super goon mentality go. You are not invincible.

4 people got kidnapped in broad daylight in another country and you mad because im stating the obvious...other countries with shyt and its not in our favor.

This the shyt im talking about.
People are just mocking you because it was a captain obvious ass statement, not because they disagree

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
Mormons are fukkery period. The history their quack religion(especially in relation to black people) and the state of Utah is fukking wild
You’re not wrong, but in this case the family moved into Mexico and would often violate the locals, including stealing water from neighboring villages. Some even speculate they were moonlighting as gunrunners for cartels.

It’s just America has this preoccupation with the lily white complexion of these individuals, and the media only offers a superficial understanding of complex situations. One need to only look up the LeBaron family to see what I mean.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Shut your dirty cracka mouth. I repeat if this was a video of a blonde white woman being loaded into a van probably to be ganged raped by Mexicans and killed all over the internet they would be going to get her. shyt Pie to your pale face
giphy.gif
A couple years ago cartels killed a car full of white women, children, and men. They were a Christian group. Had like 5 kids. Burned them alive in their car I believe. However I agree with your point that people really won’t give a fukk about black folks like that. And it will be up to us if we ever wanted justice.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps

What is so crazy about Mormonism that isn't as batshyt as any other religion?

Is Utah crazier than Mecca, Vatican City?

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Been a few times, plenty of other Americans travel there with no problems. Like other folks said: you just got to know where is safe and where isn't. Stick to touristy locations and you're ok.

Take the wrong turn in America and that's your ass, same in any other country.

That's where people are kind of fooled by Mexico because it's connected by road so they take the fact they're in a foreign country for granted.

Folks think driving through is all good, but you don't necessarily go to a foreign country and drive yourself around without a driver's license. Why would Mexico be any different? Driving through a country that you have not scoped out is not a good idea.

The locals and the taxis know how to navigate much better than a foreigner does. They know the turns not to make.
Just because you can use Google maps doesn't mean you can navigate through a country.

Last edited: