Foundation Season 2 - Apple TV (David Goyer/July 14, 2023)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:sadcam: is this worth watching brehs theres so much to watch online right now...:sadcam:

You a fellow sci-fi breh so I say yes. Show has crazy visuals but out of everything I'm watching now this one is the most boring. It's got a whole bunch of bland people I don't care about. The Expanse first season was slow as fukk too but I didn't get bored.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You a fellow sci-fi breh so I say yes. Show has crazy visuals but out of everything I'm watching now this one is the most boring. It's got a whole bunch of bland people I don't care about. The Expanse first season was slow as fukk too but I didn't get bored.

Damn new season of the expanse about to pop off too...:heh: I need to catch up on these shows...

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Wonder if
Rayce is really dead. It kinda makes no sense if he was supposed to kill Hari, and then pod himself...why would he just give it to Gal? Fate of the galaxy on the line and you give it up because of p*ssy? That you will never get to see again and have only known like six months. Hari probably been planning and setting this shyt up for years and you improvise at a crucial moment wtf

The power of p*ssy :wow:

To be fair he had to react quickly when she showed up. And I’m assuming he realized that she smart enough to see the plan through once she made it to their ship and he knew that if she got left behind she’d be dead. But I do agree that it seems like this was all part of Hari master plan so him doing that probably set things back a bit.

Even though I haven’t read the books, from everything I heard about them I expected this show to be a slow burn, especially season 1 so I’m not mad at it. I’m enjoying it myself. I wonder how the Empire will react to that attack on Teriminus

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
ngl I got a crush on the huntress, love a hard woman looked her up on imdb and god damn, their makeup department putting in overtime cuz she's gorgeous outside of the show

Kubbra Sait - IMDb

:ohhh:

Kubra-Sait-Reveals-How-She-Did-the-Stripping-Scene-7-Times-on-camera-1.jpg

913b8c8c-6583-48aa-9d7c-c8f6e1e42524.jpg

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I'm really enjoying this show, it's definitely not perfect, I absolutely love what they did with the Emperors, that has been the highlight of the show for me. I feel like this is going to be one of those shows that gets much better in the 2nd season as things come into focus and you understand what's really going on. I'm not even really bothering trying to learn all the characters names rn, just taking everything in. I'm glad apple has money to bankroll this shyt, I think any other network it would've been lucky to get a second season.

SuburbanPimp

Daps
Reppin
Rewatched the first 3 episodes with my homegirl and I think the toughest task for this show is putting time in perspective. Like how long does it take the Empire to get to terminus? How long were they on the slow ship before Hari was killed. After watching again off some Rainbow Runtz I do have a theory

So Gal got pregnant on the ship and they saved her embryo/baby since they couldn’t give birth on the ship, correct? I’m thinking Salvor might be her daughter. It’s basically 35 years later which would track. they show her mom is a member of the foundation which is how she’d have access to her. The visions of young Retch (her real father). I just feel like some seeds were planted and them both being unique and having special abilities give me that thought.

Also I’m interested to see how the Hari stuff shakes out. Between the end of the last episode and the fact they emphasized that he built his on own coffin/vessel for when he died, and the ship heading towards his home planet. Feels like it may have been all part of his plan

I’m kind of surprised this show has pulled me in so deep but I’m here embracing my inner nerd, can’t wait til Friday

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Definitely enjoying the show like most here. The visuals are stunning that's right on par with Raised By Wolves

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Rewatched the first 3 episodes with my homegirl and I think the toughest task for this show is putting time in perspective. Like how long does it take the Empire to get to terminus? How long were they on the slow ship before Hari was killed. After watching again off some Rainbow Runtz I do have a theory

So Gal got pregnant on the ship and they saved her embryo/baby since they couldn’t give birth on the ship, correct? I’m thinking Salvor might be her daughter. It’s basically 35 years later which would track. they show her mom is a member of the foundation which is how she’d have access to her. The visions of young Retch (her real father). I just feel like some seeds were planted and them both being unique and having special abilities give me that thought.

Also I’m interested to see how the Hari stuff shakes out. Between the end of the last episode and the fact they emphasized that he built his on own coffin/vessel for when he died, and the ship heading towards his home planet. Feels like it may have been all part of his plan

I’m kind of surprised this show has pulled me in so deep but I’m here embracing my inner nerd, can’t wait til Friday

Empire ship that was sent to Terminus used a hyperdrive so there shouldn't be that large of a gap after it was sent. The foundation ship was forced to use a slow ship as part of Hari's punishment.

SuburbanPimp

Daps
Reppin
so far this is piff

i just wish I could binge the whole season in a day :noah:

I love it, but I doubt I’d appreciate it the same if I was able to binge it . I usually end up watching each episode twice. Haven’t watched the newest episode yet but I probably anticipate this show more week to week right now more than anything else currently out

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
So far the show is still just okay for me. Has some of the elements of sci-fi that leave me cold, and hasn't clicked into another gear where I'm really invested in the characters yet. Dialogue isn't helping.

I feel like for such a pivotal character and one of the best actors on the show, we have gotten very little of Hari. I would have traded any mystery surrounding his death, for more insight into why he felt he needed to die and why he felt Raych/Gaal couldn't be together.

Empire getting put on the summer jam screen for remaining stagnant and not evolving :picard:

I am glad Salvar looks to be leaving Terminus now :ehh: