Foundation Season 2 - Apple TV (David Goyer/July 14, 2023)

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Damn, they just completely ignored the storyline with Gal and Hari, ha? Not mad at them going into a little more detail about the vault and Teriminus. The clone empire stuff is kind of meh. I know it plays a big a role but it’s not grabbing me yet. They need a better way to cover these time jumps. Was hard to put in perspective when most of episode 3 was taking place

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I wonder how it’s doing streaming numbers wise. Episode 4 is interesting, a lil annoyed they still didn’t revisit the Gal storyline but I think we can start seeing cracks in the empire especially with the teenage brother Dawn and Dusk being fed up with Day and think that starts to collide with what’s going on Terminus. I’ve accepted that we probably won’t get a lot of answers in season 1, I think this is more about world building.

I guess I’m more patient with this show due to fact that everyone seems to have thought this show was impossible to make based on the books and they took on the challenge and also it’s probably the best looking show visually I’ve seen this year

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
^^^It did seem like we might return to the Gal storyline in the next episode based on the tease at the end.

Salvor continues to show she is unique and now looks to have more of a connection to the Vault/Harry/Raych.

Lee Pace continues to have a lot of fun as Brother Day :pachaha:, interesting that his main foil is older and younger versions of himself. I wonder if they would interject someone to at least match wits with him, but everyone on Trantor dares not question him.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Wonder if
Rayce is really dead. It kinda makes no sense if he was supposed to kill Hari, and then pod himself...why would he just give it to Gal? Fate of the galaxy on the line and you give it up because of p*ssy? That you will never get to see again and have only known like six months. Hari probably been planning and setting this shyt up for years and you improvise at a crucial moment wtf

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Outside of the Empire stuff, how I feel about everything else:

AcidicLoneFoxterrier-size_restricted.gif

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Outside of the visuals this show is mid as fukk. Other than the emperors there are no interesting characters IMO.

And this episode they did one thing really I hate. When Anaceons took down the fence it sunny out then it was dark all of a sudden. Walking Dead did that shyt a lot.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Don't think we really needed the flashback to Gaal's time on her home planet, as it didn't really provide a lot of new info we couldn't gleam from the premiere.

One of the costs of time jumping is character development, as her bringing down on the death of Rayce didn't really have a big emotional impact as we barely knew them as a couple and didn't get to see their relationship develop. Her figuring out her destination was cool and the holo Harry was :ohhh:

Terminus stuff was okay. A bit too much cutting in the fight scene for me between Salvar and the Huntress :picard:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Don't think we really needed the flashback to Gaal's time on her home planet, as it didn't really provide a lot of new info we couldn't gleam from the premiere.

One of the costs of time jumping is character development, as her bringing down on the death of Rayce didn't really have a big emotional impact as we barely knew them as a couple and didn't get to see their relationship develop. Her figuring out her destination was cool and the holo Harry was :ohhh:

Terminus stuff was okay. A bit too much cutting in the fight scene for me between Salvar and the Huntress :picard:
I guess it was to show the Huntress is way better like Sword of the morning/Jaime better than Salvar