Foundation Season 2 - Apple TV (David Goyer/July 14, 2023)

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
read all the books growing up and the fact that this has finally been brought to screen got me :wow:

Man I been thinking about going back a reading a few of the books. I seen them in the library this past weekend but I think I might wait until the season ends

But the book readers seem to be the most upset of the critics (as a lot predicted) and I think I’m in the minority of people really enjoying the show so I don’t want to ruin the viewing

Also knowing the genetic empire doesn’t exist in the book makes me feel like it’s two different stories. Having Dawn,Day, Dusk adds a whole different layer and is such a unique concept

Last edited:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Hearing the original plan from Hari makes what Rayce did even dumber

So you'd be separated from your love but you'd go on that new ship and she'd live but move on carry foundation through a crisis...it was that or you die and she goes on to ??? Why would you choose this you dumb ass. Fate of the human race at risk and these mfers bent out of shape over love wtf dumb ass change. Dunno if I like this feel the future twist

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Well we got answers as to why Hari did what he did, although I'm not sure that was the best path to get there even if it made some sense.
It does seem to get Jarred Harris back on the show was is a good thing. Not sure how the reveal with Gaal with factor into his master plan.

Empire looking at his android helper like :mjtf:when he found out she went on the pilgrimage.

Colorblind Cleon seems like he's on the verge of being found out.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
How the hell color blind cleon even survive on the low for this long.
Brother Dusk: And now as is custom Hand me the blue robe brother.:ehh:
Brother Day: Hand him the blue robe brother, the honor is yours.:jawalrus:
Brother Dawn: **hands over red robe** :francis: Here ya go

Brother Dusk/Brother Day: :gucci: you okay bro? This is NOT empire quit playin

Brother Dawn: MY bad , my bad ** hands over green robe** :patrice:

Brother Dusk/ Brother Day: this why we keep spares :martin:

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps

So you'd be separated from your love but you'd go on that new ship and she'd live but move on carry foundation through a crisis...it was that or you die and she goes on to ??? Why would you choose this you dumb ass. Fate of the human race at risk and these mfers bent out of shape over love wtf dumb ass change. Dunno if I like this feel the future twist
Simultaneously our greatest hope for salvation...and our ultimate downfall :snoop:

:francis:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
He's known this girl for like 6-8 months tops. He could have moved on.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland

It’s just more proof that Hari was right, being in love makes you make irrational decisions which is why he felt they needed to be separated. The feeling the future part was evident between her knowing something was wrong with the starbridge and then again when Raych was killing Hari. We kinda knew something was special about her, besides her just being hella smart.

it’s been a slow burn but things are falling into place. But I gotta admit the Teriminus stuff while important is less interesting than the Genetic Empire and the stuff with Gaal.