Foundation Season 2 - Apple TV (David Goyer/July 14, 2023)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
The introduction of The Mule in Season 3 of Foundation will disrupt Hari Seldon's predictions, putting his theories about the future of humanity to the test.

Season 3 will be the perfect opportunity to play around with Seldon's predictions, as the mathematician and philosopher did not predict the emergence of The Mule.

The fact that the scripts for upcoming episodes of Foundation have already been written suggests that Apple TV+ has faith in the show and is likely waiting for the strike to end before moving forward with production.

For my part, Season 2 has been better throughout but not better overall than Season 1. The bookends of Season 1 are better. I still have two more episodes to go.

What they are doing with Empire this season is making it more of a Game of Thrones situation.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.

:comeon:THESE SELDONS DIDNT
EVEN KNOW ABOUT EACH OTHER
UNTIL SALVOR TOLD THEM ABOUT EACH OTHER.
GAALS SELDON HAD NO PROBLEM SACRAFICING THOSE PPL HE NEVER EVEN MET
FOR THE GREATER GOOD.

THE 1ST FOUNDATION
WERE ALWAYS GONNA
BE THE CRASH DUMMIES
IN HIS PLAN.

THEN THIS MAGIC SELDON
APPEARS AND CAN FIT
A WHOLE PLANET INTO HIS TOMB

:devil:
:evil:

It's not a tomb. It's a tesseract. It exists outside of our dimension. It's not magic. Also, Seldon has stated repeatedly psychohistory Can't account for the minute. Which means neither can he. Nonetheless, the two foundations were apparently meant to connect with one another. He's not a God and thus not omnipotent.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Goyer is a hack but this show is flames

“I’m thrilled Apple has given us the opportunity to continue chronicling Asimov’s pioneering galactic saga," says showrunner David S. Goyer, Variety

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
I read so much Asimov growing up and this, outside of I, Robot, is the only thing I've seen brought to screen. I think it's pretty good :ehh: