Foundation Season 2 - Apple TV (David Goyer/July 14, 2023)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Hopefully the ending of ep2 means shytty actor no longer plays a large factor in the story. Dude sucks the air out of the room. I’m definitely invested in this. Lee pace as brother day has been a real highlight. Didn’t realize he played Ronin.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
The jump ship kinda looks like the machine from the movie Contact

1367483231_8756.jpg

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
It’s strange I’ve seen mixed reviews from critics and some really good ones, I check IMDb and it looks like a bunch of trump tards are giving negative reviews because the cast is diverse and something about it being “woke” . I really hope this is good. I read some critics complaining about there being too many concurrent storylines, I’m not sure if they were given access to the entire season or just the first two episodes so maybe they just need to chill and see how it all connects together. I haven’t read the books.
Supposedly Apple sends press entire sessions but they embargo them ops they can only release reviews each week for the episode releasing.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
After the first 2 episodes I’m interested for sure and yeah this might be the best looking sci fi show I’ve ever seen. The concept is interesting as well once I fully grasped it. The end of episode 2 was crazy so even though it moved a lil slow I’m invested now. Almost wished I had found it later because waiting for weekly episodes is going to be annoying but with this type of show it’s probably necessary

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Breh…I just came in here to see what people were saying about the show. Please spoiler that shyt..
Too many mugs came in here star gazing, too many so called hackers, you should have seen it by now, time to get rid of the punters

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished watching both episodes, agree the visuals are definitely :wow:

So far it's been a 2 track story, besides the brief glimpses of the future. They definitely have some explaining to do with how ep 2 ends, but I'm curious to see how things develop.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Can anyone explain this show? Lol I'm one episode in and i barely understand wtf is going on

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Kinda bummed we don't get a direct follow up after the events that ep 2 ended on, but it seems like time jumping will be a part of the show. Hopefully when they return the answers they provide are compelling.

The stuff on Trantor might have been a little bit more compelling, but so far we are limited to the POV of Empire and his android helper.

Terminus was mostly setup for what looks to be a battle ahead, with perhaps the Vault playing a crucial part.