Foundation Season 2 - Apple TV (David Goyer/July 14, 2023)

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Am I the only one that found it HILARIOUS when Day was about to sleep with the Princess and Eto had to give him that pep talk? That little thumbs up she gave him had me ROLLING

It seems so far out of character it feels like they left in a blooper. :pachaha:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I liked how they always seem to try to portray Hari as a dikk head but whenever we learn more he always seems more sympathetic to me.
For me it’s playing more into what Gail has been saying about him all along. He’s selfish and has ulterior motives for what he’s doing.

He’s doing 2 things at once here and it’s the right thing but for the wrong reasons

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
We got a lot this episode. Demerzel was on her goon ish when dealing with Sareth basically saying you saw that work I put in your fam. Poly and Constant basically got used as pawns from Dr. Seldon. Gaal feeling like she found her people but Salvor nosy azz always looking for some shyt. The Hober with the Spacers stuff was interesting and actually a smart plan that may not have worked initially but could down the line. Bel Riose still loyal to the Empire is kind of wild. Good overall episode, that ending though. :lupe:

Last edited:
Daps
the leader of these mentallic people.. her face, i really need less of it to be on the screen :damn:
Her head is massive.:russ:She looks like a small titan from Attack on Titan.

titan.png