Foundation Season 2 - Apple TV (David Goyer/July 14, 2023)

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I like the new characters they are bringing into the mix. Hober and Bella, even Poly and Sareth even though they aren’t new bring a lil more personality to this season. I’m also loving how much bigger the show has gotten in scope visiting other planets and worlds.

Like where the story is going, The only thing for me that is a little off is the Hari stuff. It’s hard to see where they are going with it, I’m not sure if what happened to him at the end of episode is a good or bad thing but I’m sure it will start coming together. It’s crazy because as good as the show looked last season, it really feels like we have advanced 100 years into the future.

If I had one complaint it’s that it feels like they try to force a few action sequences each episode and some of them feel unnecessary, I’m sure the lack of action in season one is what some people complained about and you can tell they are trying to fix that

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Any ep without Salvor or Gaal is such an improvement. Gaal supposed to be some sick scientist/mathematician but all she know how to do is cry, pout and swim.

Hari is too sure of himself and his theories; he's going to need someone to balance him out. Gaal's character development has to kick in sometime.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Any ep without Salvor or Gaal is such an improvement. Gaal supposed to be some sick scientist/mathematician but all she know how to do is cry, pout and swim.
She could swim a little bit more, warring the tiniest bikinis, I don't mind....

I'm not in love with bringing Hari completely back my self, but that AI was such a cheat code. He was going to self pilot the Invictus and head straight for Trantor

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
god damn this show is so fukking good:banderas:

Best sci fi on tv easily

Yeah they turned up this season, getting a lot of new characters and new worlds. Most intrigued by the inevitable Foundation vs Empire clash. Was starting to get a lil bored with Hari/Gaal/Salvor trio until this week.
They done a good job of setting up a lot for the 2nd half of the season.