Foundation Season 2 - Apple TV (David Goyer/July 14, 2023)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This show is FIRE

Sucks they killed off both the black male leads though

So wait the Empires are fukking the robot chick now?!?!?

I think she’s the one whose been sowing seeds of the resistance and the Empire’s fall for centuries now.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
F1PpGNDWIAIJHwi

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Damn, we get ALOT this 2nd episode. Hari and Gaal reunited. Introduced to a new planet and new group of people (one old person from season 1) the stuff with Brother Day and Sareth was great and we finally get an introduction to two big characters I’ve hearing about since first hearing about Foundation. It was quite a bit to take it in so I need to watch again myself but the world seems a lot bigger this season.

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Show is bad but it's one of the few 'high science' shows on air. That's the only reason I'm watching.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Sell me on the show then breh.

Make me a believer
Its a high concept scifi epic that flirts with hard scifi. The expense if George Lucas tried to write it. Almost the exact opposite of its source material. The highlights are:

The Clone emperor of a massive, several thousand year, galactic empire. The type were a billion+ casualty terrorist attack is forgotten about in a few years. He and his successor clones wrestle with thr legitimacy of being clones, each other and growing ideological dissent from all sides

His mom?/slave/fleshlight/enforcer, illegal robot who might have more of a "soul" than what the clone emperors have.

The visuals.

The various catastrophes this empire is/will going through...as accurately predicted by the character below.

A dead scientist, who lives in through his AI "ghosts" who's staging a multi generational revolt against said empire....in order to preserve the Human race but he could be cappin/his AI may have gone rogue.