Foundation Season 2 - Apple TV (David Goyer/July 14, 2023)

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
AiurOYN.gif

Last edited:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Salvor falling for the same Jedi mind trick over and over during the fight was :why: :dead: Also, why the fukk couldn't they have sent a ship to pickup the General's boyfriend before blowing the planet up? They literally flew up with the emperor and they could've flown down, picked up Glawen and STILL destroyed the planet :dead: Also, I bet that little white boy becomes the crazy mentalics dude in the future

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Salvor falling for the same Jedi mind trick over and over during the fight was :why: :dead: Also, why the fukk couldn't they have sent a ship to pickup the General's boyfriend before blowing the planet up? They literally flew up with the emperor and they could've flown down, picked up Glawen and STILL destroyed the planet :dead: Also, I bet that little white boy becomes the crazy mentalics dude in the future
Cuz salvor is an emotional wreck, just like her momma. Empire wasn’t trying to wait for some dude to get scooped up, Empire on ego maniac time.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
This is the best episode they made of this show.

Finally. Show has been a bit dull until this episode. If they can keep this up then the show will be GOAT.

Last episode was pretty damn good. But they turned it up a notch with this one. I have a few questions about some things but I think they will be answered in the finale. I would have thought the foundation would have had a few invictus type ships by now. The Demerzel back story was great and looks like she’s pretty fed up with Day in present time. Anytime you get Hari vs Empire it’s a good time. One more episode left. Now im starting to get kind of sad. Wonder what’s gonna happen to Hober nd Constant and what Bel Riose is gonna do now. Even though this season has been much better the Gaal and Salvor story still drags it down a bit.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
They way they set up Demerzel at the end of the last ep as an absolute villain only to redeem her though the backstory on this episode was very good writing

I think Seldon knew what happened here would be a rallying cry for the outer reach to finally pick up weapons against empire. They needed a reason to start the war and you can’t fight a “holy war” if you’re the antagonist

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
They way they set up Demerzel at the end of the last ep as an absolute villain only to redeem her though the backstory on this episode was very good writing

I think Seldon knew what happened here would be a rallying cry for the outer reach to finally pick up weapons against empire. They needed a reason to start the war and you can’t fight a “holy war” if you’re the antagonist
The way Hari was basically only addressing her that whole talk and Empire acting like an actual child. Great ep man.