Foundation Season 2 - Apple TV (David Goyer/July 14, 2023)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I haven’t looked through the rest of the thread and I have just started watching this show but can someone explain to me how they explain away the other alien intelligence I see that they have alien animals but not an actual alien intelligence entity like a human. The universe seems fleshed out otherwise.

Apple + has some dope out of the box sci fi shows I can appreciate that.
This show isn't about anything other than humanoids is the short answer. The books were kind of the same.

Star Wars and Dune pull heavily from the book series. I know there are alien races in star wars but they don't matter in the grand scheme of things.

daemonova

Daps
F0rHxb_XgAAZxos
the first six minutes of the second season have been posted online, im not posting it because Day is nekkid having sex with Demerzel

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Interesting first episode. The new Day seems to be straying away even further than the original Cleon. Can tell his wife to be is gonna be a problem also I wished they would have addressed what happened when they found out the genetic dynasty was flawed. I’m still hoping they address that.

I like Gaal and Salvor stuff, the awkwardness of their new relationships but that part towards the end was a lil too convenient. I wish we would have gotten a lil more about the foundation progress or any info about the other two planets.

The Seldon stuff was a lil weird, started making more sense towards the end. They’ve done a good job of setting up some of the plot for season 2 but I found it weird that they didn’t even do any type of recap or “last season on foundation” at the beginning of the episode. With all that being said I’m locked in for season 2

Last edited:

daemonova

Daps
Interesting first episode. The new Day seems to be straying away even further than the original Cleon. Can tell his wife to be is gonna be a problem. I like Gaal and Salvor stuff, the awkwardness of their new relationships but that part towards the end was a lil too convenient. I wish we would have gotten a lil more about the foundation progress or any info about the other two planets. The Seldon stuff was a lil weird, started making more sense towards the end. They’ve done a good job of setting up some of the plot for season 2 but I found it weird that they didn’t even do any type of recap or “last season on foundation” at the beginning of the episode. With all that being said I’m locked in for season 2

daemonova

Daps
This show is to me The Alliances only loss and weakness and a win for Mid

I’d was pretty much anything on Mid over this.

Me and @Peter Popoff will concede to you @daemonova

You won this battle but we winning the war
This is AppleTV flagship show!!! :damn:

This is their game of thrones!!! :damn:

Better than For all Mankind and the Morning show :sas2: