Foundation Season 2 - Apple TV (David Goyer/July 14, 2023)

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Season 2 trailer was amazing. I hope to God the story focuses on Empire with the rest of the characters in smaller roles.

Salvor should have 20 minutes of screen time total. An early death would be great. :unimpressed:

The first season was not good but I'm gonna give it a second chance.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Season 2 trailer was amazing. I hope to God the story focuses on Empire with the rest of the characters in smaller roles.

Salvor should have 20 minutes of screen time total. An early death would be great. :unimpressed:

The first season was not good but I'm gonna give it a second chance.

As long as she don’t got the high top this season im happy

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I listened to the audiobooks earlier this month and now this show confuses me even more.

I can understand that. I also see why people said it would be difficult to make the book into a show/movie. The characters in the book are bland and basically used for exposition dumps. It’s more about the story than anything and if you read the book Salvor and Gaal being women in the show kind of throws everything out of wack a bit, Kind of glad I watched the Show before getting into the book. Either way I’m looking forward to Season 2 and of course we all looking forward to the Empire storyline but I really hope they can find a way to make the Gal and Salvor storylines more complelling this season.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can understand that. I also see why people said it would be difficult to make the book into a show/movie. The characters in the book are bland and basically used for exposition dumps. It’s more about the story than anything and if you read the book Salvor and Gaal being women in the show kind of throws everything out of wack a bit, Kind of glad I watched the Show before getting into the book. Either way I’m looking forward to Season 2 and of course we all looking forward to the Empire storyline but I really hope they can find a way to make the Gal and Salvor storylines more complelling this season.
:jbhmm: I think because in the books there was no chose ones types just cogs in the machines and when a chose one type does show up their the bad guy where as the show does play up Salvor and Gaal as be chose one which can throw off a lot people who read the books first in a loop:mindblown:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Apple_TV_Foundation_S2_key_art_2_3-jpg.webp

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I haven’t looked through the rest of the thread and I have just started watching this show but can someone explain to me how they explain away the other alien intelligence I see that they have alien animals but not an actual alien intelligence entity like a human. The universe seems fleshed out otherwise.

Apple + has some dope out of the box sci fi shows I can appreciate that.