Foundation Season 2 - Apple TV (David Goyer/July 14, 2023)

yaaa_mad

Pro
Daps
Reppin
SFL
Waiting for the season to end to binge. I'm checking this out off the strength of Jared Harris' performance in Chernobyl. Going in blind.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Checked the 1st episode without knowing anything about this show. I'm IN.

The production quality is elite. The story is intriguing. The day imperial is a d!ckhead, which makes him a great actor.

Welcome bruh, Respect and Enjoy the Peace

And yeah visually this is the best looking show I think I’ve ever seen

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Eh, Hari still playing that mystery shyt :martin:, not telling her what exactly is going on with the new Foundation.

I can see why Gaal would be upset by continuing to be left in the dark again :hubie:.

She solves his great math problem and leaves her homeworld, only to come to Trantor and immediately get arrested for his fukkery.

Hari then had secret plans for her boyfriend to separate from her and now still doesn't want to open up when she's the only one on the ship.

Cleon the souless not getting any visions :wow:, got his robot killer sneak dissing him as well.
That ether was wasting his ass from inside, slowly

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Just finished episode 2. What the fukk is going on?

:gucci:

There was a time jump, the main chick and the black dude are now romantically involved, dude stabbed Harry to death out of nowhere, then sent ol her flying off into space.

:gucci:

Buddy acting is also, so so.

:patrice:

Linc

Too tired to sleep
Daps
Looking forward to checking this out, read all the books (9? I can’t remember) when I was 11 or 12, plus pretty much every other piece of fiction Asimov ever wrote

Not the type to get upset at straying from the source material as long as it’s good :manny:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Excellent episode, The way Dusk set up Dawn with the mural was so cold because with that one move he confirmed he was color blind, confirmed he shot 6 of them birds and confirmed that he was lying about both things.

I loved the way the Dawn story played out except part of me wanted the other dude to get into the Empire and start messing it up from the inside.

Finally the Terminus storyline is coming together. Them thespian lancer spaceships was cold. When Phara started shooting at the vault :snoop:

On the episode that showed Hari’s death and mentioned that he made his own casket and I started getting the feeling that is what became the vault.

Show has been really good the last 3 episodes and only one more left. I guess we’ll see what Dawn’s fate is and what happens on Teriminus, RIP Lewis went from being most hated to becoming a hero :wow:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Excellent episode, The way Dusk set up Dawn with the mural was so cold because with that one move he confirmed he was color blind, confirmed he shot 6 of them birds and confirmed that he was lying about both things.

I loved the way the Dawn story played out except part of me wanted the other dude to get into the Empire and start messing it up from the inside.

Finally the Terminus storyline is coming together. Them thespian lancer spaceships was cold. When Phara started shooting at the vault :snoop:

On the episode that showed Hari’s death and mentioned that he made his own casket and I started getting the feeling that is what became the vault.

Show has been really good the last 3 episodes and only one more left. I guess we’ll see what Dawn’s fate is and what happens on Teriminus, RIP Lewis went from being most hated to becoming a hero :wow:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
If they don't do anything to Dawn I expect the rebel plans will still work out. The way Dusk treated him, and how the rebels talked about it him I could see him spiraling out and being super wild and reckless if he gets the chance to grow into Day.