Foundation Season 2 - Apple TV (David Goyer/July 14, 2023)

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
The fresco painting scene was good, but they introduce this whole rebellion group and elaborate plan only for it get snuffed out in the same scene :skip:

Kinda wanted Old Cleon to snuff Dawn out and pop out another one from the freezer, before Day got home :pachaha:.

I thought Gaal would be an important character from the 1st episode, but since then she's been saddled with some of the worse aspects of the show including the narration.

Hologram Hari and his plans :heh:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Excellent episode, The way Dusk set up Dawn with the mural was so cold because with that one move he confirmed he was color blind, confirmed he shot 6 of them birds and confirmed that he was lying about both things.

I loved the way the Dawn story played out except part of me wanted the other dude to get into the Empire and start messing it up from the inside.

Finally the Terminus storyline is coming together. Them thespian lancer spaceships was cold. When Phara started shooting at the vault :snoop:

On the episode that showed Hari’s death and mentioned that he made his own casket and I started getting the feeling that is what became the vault.

Show has been really good the last 3 episodes and only one more left. I guess we’ll see what Dawn’s fate is and what happens on Teriminus, RIP Lewis went from being most hated to becoming a hero :wow:
i want them to get into how they tampered w/dawns cloning, but they probably wont. i knew it was a set up, but didnt see how it was going to play out. I appreciated old dude on some "you really thought this shyt was going according to YOUR plan bih"

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
i want them to get into how they tampered w/dawns cloning, but they probably wont. i knew it was a set up, but didnt see how it was going to play out. I appreciated old dude on some "you really thought this shyt was going according to YOUR plan bih"

Man, part of me is upset it got resolved so quickly because its so many storylines you could have used with the rouge Dawn, not to mention the backstory of how they set the plan up. But Ill wait to see how things are resolved with Dawn before I make a judgement on that

SuburbanPimp

Daps
Reppin
Just for the record, Foundation is so much better than Invasion to me. Watching the shows back to back makes me appreciate Foundation that much more, to the point I put invasion on hold until after the Foundation season ends.

This is my favorite new sci-fi show other than Raised by Wolves

Last edited:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Just for the record, Foundation is so much better than Invasion to me. Watching the shows back to back makes me appreciate Foundation that much more to point I put invasion on hold until after the Foundation season ends.

Yeah invasión looking like war of the worlds :francis:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Just for the record, Foundation is so much better than Invasion to me. Watching the shows back to back makes me appreciate Foundation that much more, to the point I put invasion on hold until after the Foundation season ends.

Invasion had potential, but last episode was typical.

SuburbanPimp

Daps
Reppin
After watching again off some Rainbow Runtz I do have a theory

So Gal got pregnant on the ship and they saved her embryo/baby since they couldn’t give birth on the ship, correct? I’m thinking Salvor might be her daughter. It’s basically 35 years later which would track. they show her mom is a member of the foundation which is how she’d have access to her. The visions of young Retch (her real father). I just feel like some seeds were planted and them both being unique and having special abilities give me that thought.

Also I’m interested to see how the Hari stuff shakes out. Between the end of the last episode and the fact they emphasized that he built his on own coffin/vessel for when he died, and the ship heading towards his home planet. Feels like it may have been all part of his plan

Shout out to the rainbow runtz for putting me on the right path lol

Loved the finale, I had a few small issues but overall I thought it was great and answered the questions I had. Shout out to Brother Day, definitely the MVP of the season. Every scene he was in just took the show up a notch. That scene with Azura was :wow: so cold blooded but I found myself damn near cheering like now that’s how you flex your might. And then finding out the empire may have been altered before brother Dawn was definitely a shocker, especially right after what they did to Dawn. The Teriminus storyline got better and ended solid but I just feel like compared to the Empire storyline it’s just not as impactful. Overall it’s was a great debut season. I think they had a few issues in the middle episodes with storylines and pacing but by the last 3 episodes I felt like they found a nice groove and I think it will only get better next season. Happy with the Finale, Sad that it’s over. I hope people will find this show and binge it before next season. It deserves a bigger audience and they better clean up when the awards come around for at least the visual effects because it’s the best looking sci-fi show I’ve seen

Last edited:

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Shout out the rainbow runtz for putting me on the right path lol

Loved the finale, I had a few small issues but overall I thought it was great and answered the questions I had. Shout to Day, definitely the MVP of the season. Every scene he was in just took the show up a notch. That seen with Azura was :wow: so cold blooded but I found myself damn near cheering like now that’s how you flex your might. And then finding out the empire may have been altered before brother Dawn was definitely a shocker, especially right after what they did to Dawn. The Teriminus storyline got better and ended solid but I just feel like compared to the Empire storyline it’s just not as impactful. Overall it’s was a great debut season. I think they had a few issues in the middle episodes with storylines and pacing but by the last 3 episodes I felt like they found a nice groove and I think it will only get better next season. Happy with the Finale, Sad that it’s over. I hope people will find this show and binge it before next season. It deserves a bigger audience and they better clean up when the awards come around for at least the visual effects because it’s the best looking sci-fi show I’ve seen

Day got what he wanted regarding changes in the nature of Empire...he just wasn't prepared for the price. :francis:

Dusk is gonna lose his damn mind :bryan:
This may be the first show where I actually respect the time-skip elements. :ehh:

#Empireset

:blessed:

:pachaha:

Embrace entropy :ufdup:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished watching the finale, have mixed thoughts about the show. It definitely did not live up to my expectations for what I wanted it to be, but often a show tells you what it is and you just have to accept that and decide if you rock with it or not.

My issues aside with the show I can't hate on the visuals. So glad I made the investment in a new 4K TV, because the visuals in the show were :whoo:. Even something little like the expansion of the boat towards the end was cool, not to mention the face off :bryan:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
thought the finale was mid but overall I enjoyed the season

wonder what happened to the empire 130 years into the future

did they stop making clones or just kept using them even though the dna is altered

SuburbanPimp

Daps
Reppin
thought the finale was mid but overall I enjoyed the season

wonder what happened to the empire 130 years into the future

did they stop making clones or just kept using them even though the dna is altered

Yeah, I’m interested in how they start season 2 because we get the 100+ year time jump with Gal and Salvor meeting, but I need to know what happened the next day after they found out the genetic dynasty has been altered right after eliminating Dawn for the same thing. Demerzel might merk Day and Dusk lol

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I'm late, but Day sonned the fukk out of that broad :wow:

first ep of 2nd season will probably go into what happened in those 100 years. I feels like the changes made to this in regards to the book make sense, and some of them kinda had to happen to make it a tb show i 2021. Im interested in how they explain how that robot jawn is able to kill humans, snapping necks for some live effects.
that little british jawn.. i'd wife :ohlawd: