Foundation Season 2 - Apple TV (David Goyer/July 14, 2023)

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
I'm late, but Day sonned the fukk out of that broad :wow:

first ep of 2nd season will probably go into what happened in those 100 years. I feels like the changes made to this in regards to the book make sense, and some of them kinda had to happen to make it a tb show i 2021. Im interested in how they explain how that robot jawn is able to kill humans, snapping necks for some live effects.
that little british jawn.. i'd wife :ohlawd:

Her prime directive to protect the genetic dynasty iirc. Broad enough to allow her to do that if its for the good of the rest of the clones.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I've made it through six episodes and I'm ready to bail. The Terminus storyline is awful and Salvor is a horrendous actress. The whole show just drags because of it and far too much time is spent there.

Brehs, is this worth finishing? Do the final four episodes pay off?

Last edited:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Finally finished this last night and it was mid as fukk right to the very end. Will not be watching any future seasons. :beli:

Empire was the only interesting storyline. It was also the only storyline with any worthwhile actors besides Seldon and Phara.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Finally finished this last night and it was mid as fukk right to the very end. Will not be watching any future seasons. :beli:

Empire was the only interesting storyline. It was also the only storyline with any worthwhile actors besides Seldon and Phara.

yeah, I'm not coming back for s2 :francis:and i'm a space movie whore

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I've made it through six episodes and I'm ready to bail. The Terminus storyline is awful and Salvor is a horrendous actress. The whole show just drags because of it and far too much time is spent there.

Brehs, is this worth finishing? Do the final four episodes pay off?

I agree that I didn’t really like the chick that played Salvor or the fact they switched Salvor from a dude (in the books) to a chick.

But the Genetic Empire was probably my favorite Sci Fi storyline of this year, Lee Pace killed his role as Brother Day

It had its flaws for sure but I think season 2 will be much better

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
About to start this show tonight, looks like it's fire with a mid plot from thecoli reviews :patrice:
But I'll check it out for myself :leostare:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
About to start this show tonight, looks like it's fire with a mid plot from thecoli reviews :patrice:
But I'll check it out for myself :leostare:
If you aren't feeling it after a couple episodes, I highly recommend you put it down.