Found Out From My Ex's Mom, That She's Pregnant And It's Mine.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I have money. Im not struggling. It wont take too much out of me to take care of a kid for 6 months. And if turns out not to be mine, then I'll do what I have to do. No biggie.
breh if you gonna get a dna test do it as soon as the baby is born.:huhldup:

you will be :to: if you wait 6 months and find out that kid isnt yours. you read like your really getting into the idea of this but caution and patience are words of wisdom here.

best of luck though:salute:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Are U SURE THIS BABY IS YOURS?!

The last thing the world needs is another plucky young blk man chasing some thot around the globe only to be burned later on and come online talking bout how all women are bytches and hoes while listening to International Player's Anthem.

I jest of course but my advice is real. Both of you are young. Like another poster said, if she is deceiving u on this level, there might be WAAAAAAY more to this. She could very well be preggy by another dude and creating this dramatization to get u all sap-eyed and excited to raise a child that ain't urs by portraying herself initially as noble or self sacrificing.

Just be careful. People prey in these streets!

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Are U SURE THIS BABY IS YOURS?!

The last thing the world needs is another plucky young blk man chasing some thot around the globe only to be burned later on and come online talking bout how all women are bytches and hoes while listening to International Player's Anthem.

I jest of course but my advice is real. Both of you are young. Like another poster said, if she is deceiving u on this level, there might be WAAAAAAY more to this. She could very well be preggy by another dude and creating this dramatization to get u all sap-eyed and excited to raise a child that ain't urs by portraying herself initially as noble or self sacrificing.

Just be careful. People prey in these streets!
He gonna be in his room listening to Blue Magic "Sideshow" in tears
:mjcry:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Sound like ole girl went to fukk with some other nikka, got pregnant, dude threw her in bushes, and here you come :cape: like the OG simp that you are.
My man OP got the captain save a hoe resume. No family. Needs a woman's touch, hate nikkas, man. He's every thots number 1 target when shyt get rough

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Because Im not assuming the absolute worst means im dumb and naive? :laff:

Being a father isnt the worst thing in the world breh, this thread is lowkey showing one of the thing in the BC thats plaguing us. nikkas are absolutely petrified of being parents by any means. As soon as a bytch says she pregnant its :whoa: :whoa: :whoa:

One nikka said he would have upped and left to Japan or something :laff:

Im gonna see it through, and not assume the worst. I'll know for sure soon enough.
There's a difference between optimism/pessimism and being blissfully ignorant breh.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
I'm the real father in a situation like this. You know why I got notified, 6 months INTO the child's life? That other nikka died. My daughter looks like me. Took the dna test...99.999999999% me. That's right. I found out about my daughter when she was 6 months old. She told that other dude the kid was his and she KNEW my daughter was not his child.
I'm telling you, breh. Something's up.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I got an exclusive photo of @The II XX in Ohio tomorrow

68b3261651fdea2f7cbfc0c340e9497c.jpg

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Because Im not assuming the absolute worst means im dumb and naive? :laff:

Being a father isnt the worst thing in the world breh, this thread is lowkey showing one of the thing in the BC thats plaguing us. nikkas are absolutely petrified of being parents by any means. As soon as a bytch says she pregnant its :whoa: :whoa: :whoa:

One nikka said he would have upped and left to Japan or something :laff:

Im gonna see it through, and not assume the worst. I'll know for sure soon enough.
Majority arent encouraging or advising you to evade fatherhood. We're telling to say fuxk that chick and her sob story and take a court-ordered or court-admissible DNA test before assuming you fathered her child. The story her and her mother dearest of why you didn't know is all too familiar. Seems standard actually.