Found Out From My Ex's Mom, That She's Pregnant And It's Mine.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The kid might be yours, but if yall aint been in contact for over 6 months, the whole I love and care about you thing is:patrice:

Now if yall been in contact and she just aint tell you..ok I can see that.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
The kid might be yours, but if yall aint been in contact for over 6 months, the whole I love and care about you thing is:patrice:

Now if yall been in contact and she just aint tell you..ok I can see that.
I've spoken to her a couple of times. Quick 5 min phone conversations, quick texts. I actually posted a thread on her recently about it. About making the move to Ohio for her "job" which wasnt ever really a job to begin with.

Is it unmanly to move to another state for your girlfriends job?

Flopped though :patrice:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
DNA test. First.

Second, 8.months? :shaq2: so that's how long they wait to "tell you"???

You do realize leaving bc you have a job but instead you left bc you were pregnant makes no sense right? Like none :aicmon: RIGHT:damn:? fukk, yall both too young for this, you will be MUCH happier if in 5 years there is no baby for you to semi pay for...trust :lawd:

I'm super fukking skeptical of her story :rudy:

This.

This story doesn't make any damn sense...

What pregnant woman with no job moves half way around the country because the baby daddy was going through some thangs? :heh: And then tells the baby daddy anyways 8 months later...

:heh:... Dude is supposed to chase her and :cape: her from her own stupid decisions?

Boy if this is actually true, I shiver at the type of decision making skills she will have as a mother...:damn:

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
She wants me to take the test. She said it'll be best for my mind and I wont second guess anything going forward. The test is friday.
I did a DNA test before. The turnaround time isn't that quick. Everything was appointment based

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've spoken to her a couple of times. Quick 5 min phone conversations, quick texts. I actually posted a thread on her recently about it. About making the move to Ohio for her "job" which wasnt ever really a job to begin with.

Is it unmanly to move to another state for your girlfriends job?

Flopped though :patrice:

1st and foremost take care of your son and be in his life.

With that said, you need to find out what the deal is because if this is the kid of choices shes making your in for a ruff ride.

Sounds to me like she's lying about something, I wouldn't be surprised if another man was involved and the plan was to pass it off as his. Because none of this story makes sense, but when its all said and done your about to be a father now so the only thing that should matter is that kid.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
She wants me to take the test. She said it'll be best for my mind and I wont second guess anything going forward. The test is friday.

Whew.
Now I can just offer my congratulations and best wishes without having to add any suspicious type comments.

Congrats breh! You sound like you are committed to being an amazing dad
:hug:

Deutsche Bank

Some Of My Partners Dope Fiends Ha
Daps
Reppin
Hookers & Blow
5aa87402f96265589e71744fff3523b9.jpg

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I did a DNA test before. The turnaround time isn't that quick. Everything was appointment based
You mean court-ordered. You can do it at home or a court-approved testing center out the pocket.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This fukking guy......... just other day you were saying as long you don't have children everything is fine goes to show you every action does indeed have a consequence and possibility more if you don't take to the proper measures and make sure that this child is actually yours.

People need to realize that as long as you're having sex, you're no "better" than that girl you see who has had 3 kids.
The moral high horse ppl without kids get on is sickening :scusthov:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You mean court-ordered. You can do it at home or a court-approved testing center out the pocket.
It wasn't court ordered, I paid for that test with my own money. They took pictures, swab me and swab her. It came out 99.999999999%. More me than her mom. She look just like everyone else in my family.