Found Out From My Ex's Mom, That She's Pregnant And It's Mine.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I'm not sure if you're trolling, but good luck to you.

X5NKSAo.jpg

TvyFCf5.jpg

w4GSVwN.jpg

um6lSoX.jpg

OOm90X3.jpg

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Alright, just making sure. You'll be a good father. Are you going to commit to her? Marriage talk, that's if the baby is yours?
Mom talks to him the day before and she calls. The mom know the baby needs a dad and this nikka is a good job having nikka. This is where street smarts comes in. This is how I got rung up. Be smart kid, get the DNA test right now. She over here saying she love you but she ain't been around in 6 months. Breh breh. Breh :stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
I will, eventually, Im not even gonna bring it up to her though, that could sour everything. And make things potentially harder. I'll wait until after 6 months or so. And do it on my own.

Get it RIGHT AFTER THE BIRTH WHILE THE MOTHER IS STILL RECOVERING.

Do not delay this shyt. Speak to the Doc in confidence away from her and her family.

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES SIGN THAT fukkING BIRTH CERTIFICATE WITHOUT A POSITIVE DNA TEST. AT THE GOT DAMN HOSPITAL.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Im not doing that. Like I said, you do that shyt, and you show that lack of trust or belief, you can pay for that shyt for 18 years to come. I dont want a difficult BM, I want a family. I'd rather play it close. Be there. And do it on my own time. Im not about to ask her for a test, have her :wtf: :wtf: and go through with it, then find out its mine, and ruin her mind and her opinion of me. Thats just not smart.
shyt man, just wait until she have it, then at the hospital pull the doc aside and tell em you want a DNA test.:ld: