Found Out From My Ex's Mom, That She's Pregnant And It's Mine.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
read that title in the wrong damn way LOL

yQm2ZQ5.gif

Last edited:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Im not doing that. Like I said, you do that shyt, and you show that lack of trust or belief, you can pay for that shyt for 18 years to come. I dont want a difficult BM, I want a family. I'd rather play it close. Be there. And do it on my own time. Im not about to ask her for a test, have her :wtf: :wtf: and go through with it, then find out its mine, and ruin her mind and her opinion of me. Thats just not smart.
If she were completely trustworthy and considerate, then she would have no problems with such a test whatsoever if she were a person of great character. It's like if someone accuses me of shyt, I'll gladly prove to them otherwise then keep it moving. Besides, this situation is much bigger than her feelings breh.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Speaking from experience, I have never known any woman who finds out she is pregnant and is SURE of who the father is, first instinct is to make an excuse and run away without him knowing. No matter WHAT is going on in his life. That shyt is suspect as hell, and it sounds like you really don't want to face that. Just my humble opinion.
you could be right, i could be kidding myself, but theres always the chance shes telling the truth, and until I know for sure, theres really no point in stressing myself.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
OP getting played like a mothafukka :mjlol:

gotddamn nikka you around my age and you seem so dumb and naive :scusthov:
Because Im not assuming the absolute worst means im dumb and naive? :laff:

Being a father isnt the worst thing in the world breh, this thread is lowkey showing one of the thing in the BC thats plaguing us. nikkas are absolutely petrified of being parents by any means. As soon as a bytch says she pregnant its :whoa: :whoa: :whoa:

One nikka said he would have upped and left to Japan or something :laff:

Im gonna see it through, and not assume the worst. I'll know for sure soon enough.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Because Im not assuming the absolute worst means im dumb and naive? :laff:

Being a father isnt the worst thing in the world breh, this thread is lowkey showing one of the thing in the BC thats plaguing us. nikkas are absolutely petrified of being parents by any means. As soon as a bytch says she pregnant its :whoa: :whoa: :whoa:

One nikka said he would have upped and left to Japan or something :laff:

Im gonna see it through, and not assume the worst. I'll know for sure soon enough.
So preventing bringing a child into this world when you're not ready to raise it, is a bad thing?