Found Out From My Ex's Mom, That She's Pregnant And It's Mine.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
You're right in this instance...I misremembered.....doesn't stop you from being a lying fakkit nikka :heh:
I really don't know why you so mad breh. :laff:

Or why you so pressed to "prove" I'm a liar when I haven't even done or said anything to paint myself out as anything else but a normal nikka.

The one thing I've said on here that was some baller shyt was when I sold my shoe collection for a car down payment. That's probably it. And I got 18 racks for it. Even that isn't some next level baller shyt :mjlol:

I get it though, I'm not gonna stop you. Enjoy :sas1:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Why you typing paragraphs, doggie? We both know you flaw but you can cook as long as you keep my name out your mouth, p*ssy nikka :pachaha:

DontDoIt

Innocent Bystander
Supporter
Daps
Of course it wasn't fake. I haven't even been posting anything personal on this site. Especially compared to when I first signed up. I've spoken to people on here about it plenty of times. I just know thecoli better now than I did when I first came here. I thought I had struck something :whew: when I first signed up. Just cool, laid back successful black people on a site. I was never on SOHH so I wasn't aware of the culture here like that. The cutthroat-ness. After being on here enough and for the past two years. I know that the coli is full of real life lames. And I don't say that to be mean, I say it because it's fact. Doesn't mean that I don't like the site. I do. And I've made some actual friends on this board who I consider to be good people. But it doesn't change the fact that people take this shyt WAYY serious. And some of the lames come here to feel a sense of power. For example, I'm 10000% sure that @Poitier is a lame. It's a guarantee. It shows.

I don't and have never lied on this site. I don't even paint my life out to be this super amazing James Bond baller ass nikka situation. If I were going to lie it'd be that.

I've posted more L's on here than anything else. Real life shyt. About loss, and death, and hardships etc.

If I were going to lie, I'd lie to make myself look better, not about my shortcomings.

Let him have his "moment" though. I'm not mad at him.

I've had in depth conversations with plenty of people here. People have seen my face. My exs. People know what I look like and they know pieces of me. I have no reason to lie.

Ah ok.

Good luck with the baby. I hope you're working on that DNA test.

:ufdup:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
She told me she left because she had a job opportunity, come to find out she left because she was pregnant, and thought that I was going through too much to handle it at the moment.
Talk to your x to confirm this. She could be knocked up by some ratchet nikka but told her mom it was you.