Found Out From My Ex's Mom, That She's Pregnant And It's Mine.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Why would she leave because she got pregnant? :jbhmm:

She wants to hit you up now trying to say it's yours though, no proof or anything :jbhmm:

Wild suspect. Yeah it's sounding like she was fukking around on you, got knocked up and was scared the kid might be the other dude's, I'm guessing she found out otherwise(or maybe even didn't get a test and dude just refused to step up:mjpls:) and is now trying to get a hold of you. Get that test breh :patrice:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I understand the not worry and taking it a day at a time, but some things need a plan and some thinking involved.
Like are u getting suggestions from people who been in this situation? God speaks through other people.
I don't really have anyone for that. I have no parents alive. No grandparents alive. Its just me pretty much. So I have to wing it. At worst it wont be mine, and I'll move on. Thing is, before she left, things were marvelous. I mean perfect. She had her own, I had my own, things were just great.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps

She wants to hit you up now trying to say it's yours though, no proof or anything :jbhmm:

Wild suspect. Yeah it's sounding like she was fukking around on you, got knocked up and was scared the kid might be the other dude's, I'm guessing she found out otherwise and is now trying to get a hold of you. Get that test breh :patrice:
My father had died, and I was pretty fukked up still. I mean, Im just putting myself back together to be honest. She told me that putting that on my shoulders at the time would have been too much for me to handle. On top of everything else that I have to do in my life.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don't really have anyone for that. I have no parents alive. No grandparents alive. Its just me pretty much. So I have to wing it. At worst it wont be mine, and I'll move on. Thing is, before she left, things were marvelous. I mean perfect. She had her own, I had my own, things were just great.

What happened to ya brother?

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
They have in-vitro DNA tests as well.
Im not doing that. Like I said, you do that shyt, and you show that lack of trust or belief, you can pay for that shyt for 18 years to come. I dont want a difficult BM, I want a family. I'd rather play it close. Be there. And do it on my own time. Im not about to ask her for a test, have her :wtf: :wtf: and go through with it, then find out its mine, and ruin her mind and her opinion of me. Thats just not smart.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
My father had died, and I was pretty fukked up still. I mean, Im just putting myself back together to be honest. She told me that putting that on my shoulders at the time would have been too much for me to handle. On top of everything else that I have to do in my life.
I dunno man, her whole reasoning sounds wild fugazzi to me :patrice:

Either way, get that DNA....

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town

Speaking from experience, I have never known any woman who finds out she is pregnant and is SURE of who the father is, first instinct is to make an excuse and run away without him knowing. No matter WHAT is going on in his life. That shyt is suspect as hell, and it sounds like you really don't want to face that. Just my humble opinion.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Im not doing that. Like I said, you do that shyt, and you show that lack of trust or belief, you can pay for that shyt for 18 years to come. I dont want a difficult BM, I want a family. I'd rather play it close. Be there. And do it on my own time. Im not about to ask her for a test, have her :wtf: :wtf: and go through with it, then find out its mine, and ruin her mind and her opinion of me. Thats just not smart.
She's not your wife. She's not even your gf. Be smart, don't be Kurupt.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps

Wild suspect. Yeah it's sounding like she was fukking around on you, got knocked up and was scared the kid might be the other dude's, I'm guessing she found out otherwise(or maybe even didn't get a test and dude just refused to step up:mjpls:) and is now trying to get a hold of you. Get that test breh :patrice:
I've been there before. On my life. Some real Maury worthy shyt and it wasn't mine. Had me all juiced and no other possibility. Did a private one and she still petitioned for child support for the same results. Ended up having two more after her first kid with some other dude.