Found Out From My Ex's Mom, That She's Pregnant And It's Mine.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Trust me you're not going to leave bc judging by your temperament as well as your posts in this thread, the guilt is going to eat you up.
you already said the happiest times you've had were when you were with her so you're going to experience that again and just up and leave and go back to nothing? Ok
There's a bigger component playing in this picture that you don't wanna face and most ppl who are familiar with you here know what that is.
What component is that?

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I hate to be nosey but how did that conversation go?
It went well. I mean, as well as it could go. She kept telling me she was sorry for leaving, and that she should have informed me, but she knew that I had a lot going on in my life. And she was planning on coming back after the baby was born. And that she missed me and that she never really wanted to go but it was the best thing for me at the time.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Im not moving to Ohio, nor am I getting an office job. Shes gonna come to me.

Then what type of job are you going to get? If you're graduating college in NYC ( Which one BTW), you should have multiple opportunities to do something with your life.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
nikka that IS columbus...NW "suburb".
Columbus Habesha community is big (size) and small (everybody knows everybody).
Are you familiar w/ the city?

Not at all. I dont plan on living out there anyone. If its my child, they'll be coming back to NYC with me. or to Toronto. if shes willing.

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
Im a bit skeptical too, and I spoke to her on the phone. She was crying an explaining herself. Says she was worried about me and shyt. Which I understand. Im no rookie to games that women play, but if theres a child involved, I have to do what I have to do. If its not my child, then Im off to Toronto to start my life.

Im gonna have the DNA test done before September.

8 months is a long ass time. But the man in me has to see this through. I cant do that. I cant just ignore it, or walk away.

See it thru but I smell bullshyt, heavy. I won't take myself too far off my life path to entertain this shyt tbh....but you do you. Good luck

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

and im gonna get married :lupe:

:whoa: It's the right thing to do, but you may want to think about the repercussions here. Both of you guys don't sound stable relationship wise.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
you have a lot of emptiness in you and you're trying to get back to your "happy"
you're not going to leave whether that child is yours or not.:yeshrug:
I do have emptiness, but its more anger than it is sadness. Especially these days. Finding out a child is not mind would just make me angry, and I'd walk. Not sad and willing to stay because its comforting.

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I dont see what choice I have now

I understand the not worrying and taking it a day at a time, but some things need a plan and some thinking involved.
Like are u getting suggestions from people who been in this situation? God speaks through other people.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Not at all. I dont plan on living out there anyone. If its my child, they'll be coming back to NYC with me. or to Toronto. if shes willing.
Nah fam, she ain't gonna be. This situation is something other than you think it is, breh. Keep that in mind. Don't worry, just be vigilant and don't be surprised. If you're mentally prepared it's more of a cushion for the blow headed your way.