Found Out From My Ex's Mom, That She's Pregnant And It's Mine.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People need to realize that as long as you're having sex, you're no "better" than that girl you see who has had 3 kids.
The moral high horse ppl without kids get on is sickening :scusthov:
I agree mostly, but we gonna have to knock down that 3 kids to 1 or something. I'm on year two without sex of my own choice, I've turned down or walked away from more sex the last two years than I probably have all of my late twenties. Which is crazy to think about actually, but there have literally been only two women I've even legit wanted in a sexual manner like that and one might end this 2 year abstinence reign soon.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Make sure it's yours a girl doesn't just up and leave the father of her kid by choice...might be something else going on

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
We broke up, not because things werent working, but because she said she had a job opportunity back home, and I wasnt willing to do the long distance thing. At all. But there was never any job in the first place, meaning there was no reason for us to break up.
So she lied to you?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Only one man can help you out,...

maury.jpg

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
I will, eventually, Im not even gonna bring it up to her though, that could sour everything. And make things potentially harder. I'll wait until after 6 months or so. And do it on my own.

Smh nah fukk that. Do it at the hospital the day of the birth. Don't sign a goddamn thing until you get the results. This whole story sounds like some thot fukkery.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Good luck, breh. I hope it works out. Two things from those texts seem kinda off to me though. She asked if you believe her which is a weird thing to ask in my opinion. But maybe she wanted to clear your mind.

She also said she didn't like seeing you cry, but why did she think leaving you in a time of need, when she's pregnant with your kid, would benefit you? It just doesn't add up but you know her better than we do.

It's just weird man. I'm glad you're getting that DNA test because it will put your mind to rest a bit. Then you need to focus on the fact that your entire life just changed.

At least you both have money though. It would be way worse if one/both of you were broke.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Speaking from experience, I have never known any woman who finds out she is pregnant and is SURE of who the father is, first instinct is to make an excuse and run away without him knowing. No matter WHAT is going on in his life. That shyt is suspect as hell, and it sounds like you really don't want to face that. Just my humble opinion.
Some shyt that would happen on Gilmore Girls or some other white chick teen drama show :patrice:

FredG

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
I've seen enough of these situations to know that if I hit her with the "We need a DNA test now" its just gonna set a cancer in her mind that would come back to bite me down the line, for years to come, especially if its mine. I'd rather not even bring it up to her. Im gonna play it close, do things on my own time, and get a test on my own after the baby gets here. Im just gonna be supportive, caring, and all that. Its the best option for now.

Things were great before we split too. Happiest I've been in a long ass time.

Im gonna be a devoted father. Its not even a discussion.

You do know that if you sign your name on that birth certificate. It doesn't matte rif you get a DNA test and the baby isn't your's...you are held liable for the support of the child.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
We broke up, not because things werent working, but because she said she had a job opportunity back home, and I wasnt willing to do the long distance thing. At all. But there was never any job in the first place, meaning there was no reason for us to break up.
so she's a fukking liar... you want to raise a kid with a liar you can't trust breh... who would lie to you about something major like your own child... what else would she lie about :jbhmm: