Found Out From My Ex's Mom, That She's Pregnant And It's Mine.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Sounds sketchy fam. And her moms is involved, they could be trying to run game... and they know you financially stable. I'd def get that DNA test done, if she got a problem with that just tell her it's nothing personal, but you're young and you gotta look out for yaself. Tell her your family is insisting if anything.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Im a bit skeptical too, and I spoke to her on the phone. She was crying an explaining herself. Says she was worried about me and shyt. Which I understand. Im no rookie to games that women play, but if theres a child involved, I have to do what I have to do. If its not my child, then Im off to Toronto to start my life.

Im gonna have the DNA test done before September.

8 months is a long ass time. But the man in me has to see this through. I cant do that. I cant just ignore it, or walk away.
Did she lie about using birth control or was there a condon break, forgoten pill or what?
Miranda by the way, and congrats
I take it you've stopped indulging in substances?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
im gonna marry her one day. not now, but eventually.

:dry: Your first born (if it's yours) is still gonna be a b*stard kid. I know because I was born out of wedlock and my parents married after so my siblings are legitimate but not me.

Would be some fukked up shyt if this was feudal era.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
22, damn i'm 21. Damn good luck, I hope everything works out

edit:

after reading the thread how you getting lied to like this, idk man. But again best of luck

Last edited:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, I mean, obviously I have some things that I've been in. As all men do, but I havent been in a relationship since. I've actually been regretting not doing the long distance thing. And her mom said shes not with anyone either.

I feel terrible that shes been going through this whole thing alone.

are you sure

no pregnant woman breaks up with the father unless theres somebody else around to help take care of the child

her mom is probably lying

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
In all my time on the coli, I never heard a more bullshyt story. Whole thread and updates don't even make any sense.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
I have money. Im not struggling. It wont take too much out of me to take care of a kid for 6 months. And if turns out not to be mine, then I'll do what I have to do. No biggie.

Bro, I want a general mills like story after the results come back.