Found Out From My Ex's Mom, That She's Pregnant And It's Mine.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I've seen enough of these situations to know that if I hit her with the "We need a DNA test now" its just gonna set a cancer in her mind that would come back to bite me down the line, for years to come, especially if its mine. I'd rather not even bring it up to her. Im gonna play it close, do things on my own time, and get a test on my own after the baby gets here. Im just gonna be supportive, caring, and all that. Its the best option for now.

Things were great before we split too. Happiest I've been in a long ass time.

Im gonna be a devoted father. Its not even a discussion.
sign that birth certificate and it won't matter what the hell your later test says breh

be smart about this.. i get you want a family.. and you probably all emotional over the tough times... my last post was just a joke... but halfway serious

if she gonna run away with your kid... still never once told you about the kid.. and lie to you the entire time, making up a completely bullshyt story... to the point you gotta show up on her damn doorstep to find out, about a child that is yours.........

just be fukking careful... legally, emotionally, everything.... this is exactly how nikkas end up paying for kids that ain't theirs, and being heart broken later in life

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Considering she kicked out and left town, the baby probably ain't yours.

Stop simping

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
DO NOT SIGN THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE UNTIL YOU HAVE A DNA TEST DONE.

In plenty of states doing this can leave you on the hook for child support if the real father cant be found. Im not joking.
If she gets mad that you want proof tell her to go fukk herself. If she can lie about something as big as being pregnant and end your relationship randomly, she can take a test.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im a bit skeptical too, and I spoke to her on the phone. She was crying an explaining herself. Says she was worried about me and shyt. Which I understand. Im no rookie to games that women play, but if theres a child involved, I have to do what I have to do. If its not my child, then Im off to Toronto to start my life.

Im gonna have the DNA test done before September.

8 months is a long ass time. But the man in me has to see this through. I cant do that. I cant just ignore it, or walk away.
Breh, if there is one thing that is sure, than it's that she did not leave you because she was worried about you. Woman leaving men for selfish reasons and then trying to act as if it was for the abandoned persons own benefit is a well established pattern. Maybe she left you because she didn't know if she wanted to spend her life with you, maybe she left because she thought you were going to leave her the moment you found out she was pregnant, maybe she left you because the child isn't yours. But she damn sure did not leave you because she was worried about you.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It went well. I mean, as well as it could go. She kept telling me she was sorry for leaving, and that she should have informed me, but she knew that I had a lot going on in my life. And she was planning on coming back after the baby was born. And that she missed me and that she never really wanted to go but it was the best thing for me at the time.
:francis::snoop:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My father had died, and I was pretty fukked up still. I mean, Im just putting myself back together to be honest. She told me that putting that on my shoulders at the time would have been too much for me to handle. On top of everything else that I have to do in my life.
So leaving you with no support at a time when what you needed most was comfort was what was best for you? gtfoh. people commit suicide over shyt like that and she is trying to tell you it was for your own good.

before you do anything, you need to get to the bottom of this. you need to talk about why she left, you need to talk about how she can regain your trust and you need to find out if the baby is yours. I mean lying about a pregnancy and ending a relationship out of nowhere is bad enough, but pulling that shyt when the other persons father just died is beyond despicable.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
OP is dumb as hell. Do you know that there is a certain amount of time, depending on where you are, you have to get a DNA test to remove your name from a birth certificate? After that, regardless of anything, you are responsible. Some states it's as short as 2 months.
A woman lies to you, moves away and potentially hides your own child from you and you don't think there is anything wrong with that?
And you don't think it's weird that they call you 8 MONTHS LATER?
Sounds like she is a ho, got pregnant & she doesn't know by who, got scared and ran home and now her mama probably forced her to resort to calling you. Honestly.
Obviously she knows what kind of person you are (family man etc..) so why would she think taking away "your child" would be in your best interest?

Too many things had to go right for her lie to work.
*What if you agreed to do a long distance relationship?
*What if you had decided to move with her?
*What if you had to decided to do any kind investigation on what she was doing when she left?

If a child would've ruined your life at the time and she was "looking out" for you she would have just gotten an abortion. Not move away, have the baby, and just hope that whatever you were going through was over. Breh she is hiding something.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
My father had died, and I was pretty fukked up still. I mean, Im just putting myself back together to be honest. She told me that putting that on my shoulders at the time would have been too much for me to handle. On top of everything else that I have to do in my life.
but she thought fully leaving u at that time wit no support was the right thing to do? Sound like bs

Im not doing that. Like I said, you do that shyt, and you show that lack of trust or belief, you can pay for that shyt for 18 years to come. I dont want a difficult BM, I want a family. I'd rather play it close. Be there. And do it on my own time. Im not about to ask her for a test, have her :wtf: :wtf: and go through with it, then find out its mine, and ruin her mind and her opinion of me. Thats just not smart.
She already destroyed the trust anyway

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but she thought fully leaving u at that time wit no support was the right thing to do? Sound like bs

She already destroyed the trust anyway
this, if she can hold asking for a paternity test over op's head for 18 years, how about him holding her lying about her pregnancy and leaving him when his father just died over her head?

If you want to take her back, you need to start with a clean slate and that means everything needs to be put on the table.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I give you props op but like others said get that dna test right away. I understand your side on why she would be upset, but sit down and talk to her and compromise. I feel like it's the least she can do since you are actually going back when you could have easily dipped. Also I don't understand her breaking up with u, shouldn't she be there to support you when you were in need instead of breaking up with you? I guess that is just woman logic