Found Out From My Ex's Mom, That She's Pregnant And It's Mine.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
She told me she left because she had a job opportunity, come to find out she left because she was pregnant, and thought that I was going through too much to handle it at the moment.

Did her mama show you a DNA test confirming this?

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
You know this dude be up late at night on some creative writing shyt thinking how can he get attention from nikkas next:scust:
I ain't gone lie. The coli is a funny place. So many broke, never getting p*ssy lames on this site that somehow real nikkas become the lame. :laff:

I can't even entertain it because I'm laughing.

Now I'm not black :laff:
My fiancé is not black :laff:

I make up shyt :laff:

I mean dog :laff:

@Reinscarf im not black breh :laff:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
She told me she left because she had a job opportunity, come to find out she left because she was pregnant, and thought that I was going through too much to handle it at the moment.
Congrats.

The joy of children throwing tantrums arouuuunnnnnddd youuuuuuuuuuuu.

These are the makings, of youuuuuu

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
You do know that if you sign your name on that birth certificate. It doesn't matte rif you get a DNA test and the baby isn't your's...you are held liable for the support of the child.
This isn't true

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
This was fake?

:mjlol:

I was wondering where the "I'm a father now!!! free daps and reps" thread was.

:beli:
Of course it wasn't fake. I haven't even been posting anything personal on this site. Especially compared to when I first signed up. I've spoken to people on here about it plenty of times. I just know thecoli better now than I did when I first came here. I thought I had struck something :whew: when I first signed up. Just cool, laid back successful black people on a site. I was never on SOHH so I wasn't aware of the culture here like that. The cutthroat-ness. After being on here enough and for the past two years. I know that the coli is full of real life lames. And I don't say that to be mean, I say it because it's fact. Doesn't mean that I don't like the site. I do. And I've made some actual friends on this board who I consider to be good people. But it doesn't change the fact that people take this shyt WAYY serious. And some of the lames come here to feel a sense of power. For example, I'm 10000% sure that @Poitier is a lame. It's a guarantee. It shows.

I don't and have never lied on this site. I don't even paint my life out to be this super amazing James Bond baller ass nikka situation. If I were going to lie it'd be that.

I've posted more L's on here than anything else. Real life shyt. About loss, and death, and hardships etc.

If I were going to lie, I'd lie to make myself look better, not about my shortcomings.

Let him have his "moment" though. I'm not mad at him.

I've had in depth conversations with plenty of people here. People have seen my face. My exs. People know what I look like and they know pieces of me. I have no reason to lie.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
" I don't even paint my life out to be this super amazing James Bond baller ass nikka situation. "

Do I need to pull up the quotes about dating Taz Angels and Sports Illustrated models and owning a brownstone in Brooklyn? :laff:

You know what.....you got it, clown. I'm taking an L every second I attend to this :pachaha:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
" I don't even paint my life out to be this super amazing James Bond baller ass nikka situation. "

Do I need to pull up the quotes about dating Taz Angels and Sports Illustrated models and owning a brownstone in Brooklyn? :laff:

You know what.....you got it, clown. I'm taking an L every second I attend to this :pachaha:
My deranged breh, when did I say I owned a Brownstonev :dwillhuh:

This is my old crib like I said
she pays 1500 a month for a small ass apartment in Crown Heightz BK with a roomate
:duck:

This is my old place I was in before I had to get an extra room it was paying 1400 there, but its 1800 now for whoever lives there. This in Bay Ridge too.

420 64th Street, Apt. PH2

This is in 2015 I made this post.

Everything that I say is not on some baller shyt. Yes I fukked that bytch. Plenty of times. I've fukked a lot of beautiful women like most attractive nikkas have. :dwillhuh:

I'm type amazed right now.