Found Out From My Ex's Mom, That She's Pregnant And It's Mine.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It wasn't court ordered, I paid for that test with my own money. They took pictures, swab me and swab her. It came out 99.999999999%. More me than her mom. She look just like everyone else in my family.

Knowing that you're Nigerian.... That must have been.... an experience

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
People need to realize that as long as you're having sex, you're no "better" than that girl you see who has had 3 kids.
The moral high horse ppl without kids get on is sickening :scusthov:
This, I went 6 years without sex from my own choice. Turned down numerous women and I have a child now. It's not fair. I know so many brehs who are hoes. Me, I can count my sexual partners on my fingers. So unfair and then she's the hoodrat from hell. :mjcry:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
People need to realize that as long as you're having sex, you're no "better" than that girl you see who has had 3 kids.
The moral high horse ppl without kids get on is sickening :scusthov:
This, I went 6 years without sex from my own choice. Turned down numerous women and I have a child now. It's not fair. I know so many brehs who are hoes. Me, I can count my sexual partners on my fingers. So unfair and then she's the hoodrat from hell. :mjcry:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
It wasn't court ordered, I paid for that test with my own money. They took pictures, swab me and swab her. It came out 99.999999999%. More me than her mom. She look just like everyone else in my family.
Oh but I did a home and court-ordered one. Waste of time and my docket is still up online.

Denzel_Saucegton

L.T.P.F.J.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Amexem

I just nutted all in my girl and that time just came after a lil while :damn:

tumblr_n6ugpi4nKy1tdjtr0o1_400.gif

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
:umad:

But those hoodrats master sex appeal :noah: and fukking at an early age because that's all they have going for themselves. :francis:

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Thanks for all the advice.

Now it's your turn....

Are there any red flags that this would have happened?

I don't mean her getting pregnant, I mean her up and moving half way across the country on a whim for anything other than financial reasons....

I want young brehs to take notes on what types of Women to avoid and not take any risks with...

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She told me she left because she had a job opportunity, come to find out she left because she was pregnant, and thought that I was going through too much to handle it at the moment.
With out reading the thread :umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad: