Forza Motorsport (PC, Xbox Series X|S) (October 10, 2023)

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I completely understand and agree. TBH they got things real backwards, or it doesn't make sense. Nordschleife being the after-thought in remaking the track?? :why: What order of picking did they decide to have the most used variant of the 'ring come out NEXT year? Monza in hiding? Brands Hatch should be one of the default expectations.

Not only did they gaffe on having those sim staples, but they didn't even cater to the weebs with all the Japanese tracks nor did they elect to show the more visually impressive customs like Burmese, Amalfi, Prague or Rio.

Seems like MS is going balls deep into the "Live Service is secretly Beta Release" nonsense. Not a lot of time left until launch either so I hope they secretly got a chunk of tracks ready to be announced or I gotta skip this for like another year. :francis: Or they'll do like the Caddy and stick the tracks behind DLC. :dead:
I don't know who is making decisions over there but they need to quit. If they want the game to be live service so much then curate events and championships for the week. Have people use vehicles they don't normally gravitate towards. Dare I say, just copy what GT7 is doing for their daily races :skip: .

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

I get it accounting for crossplay, but they can decouple the physics from the framerate on PC, no? Might be too much work for MS to meet whatever holiday-centric deadline they have. :francis:

Content trailer from a couple hours ago. Nothing new, but they are advertising their lateness on tracks as extra support and content. :dead: :mjlol: :russ:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I get it accounting for crossplay, but they can decouple the physics from the framerate on PC, no? Might be too much work for MS to meet whatever holiday-centric deadline they have. :francis:

Content trailer from a couple hours ago. Nothing new, but they are advertising their lateness on tracks as extra support and content. :dead: :mjlol: :russ:

“fukk it” - Microsoft

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
More “concern” for an xbox game. :blessed:

What would xbox fans do if we didn’t have sony stan’s to be concerned for us every step of the way. :sadcam:

twin-peaks-twin-peaks-the-return.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You know you can’t criticize anything without deployment of meach jumping in front of a bullet for it
There’s nothing to criticize.

Game ain’t even out yet. Kinda reboot of the series. They haven’t even given out all the info about the game yet y’all already “concerned”

Stop it :francis:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
You know you can’t criticize anything without deployment of meach jumping in front of a bullet for it

Apparently expressing discontent or finding fault in the currently planned path is not allowed prior to release. :skip: Might make for good ammo in another thread, just saying. :lolbron:

--

In the meantime, the career mode is supposedly revolving around same-car progression. Hopefully, it doesn't thin out to just maxing whatever consumer Honda or Miata tomfoolery and those go into GT races with insane turbo+nos setups. Piecing things out and having to replace the car for other sections of the mode is hopefully envisioned. They had it right with some showcase events, just make more plates out of the ingredients.

Also, the game is "platform"ed, and should see consistent support (hello, beta-as-gold release), but we know how that went with Halo. :skip:Fingers crossed they add and don't cycle stuff out to spur FOMO buys. Otherwise, I can continue padding out my racing with FM6. :francis:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

Nice to see the tracks will continue to be shown via video (that list seems spot on), but also not nice to see the 360-era car models being reused after all these years building "from the ground up". That Evo looks terrible. Reminds me of the Merc from one of the older trailers. :skip:

97296d2572e44dce7d900fb8c63d0308389a3ca3.jpeg

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

Nice to see the tracks will continue to be shown via video (that list seems spot on), but also not nice to see the 360-era car models being reused after all these years building "from the ground up". That Evo looks terrible. Reminds me of the Merc from one of the older trailers. :skip:

97296d2572e44dce7d900fb8c63d0308389a3ca3.jpeg

:skip: