Forza Horizon 3 aka "The Goat Racer" Official Thread

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The based gawd is my Xbox live tag, paper work proper.

This game takes virtually no skill.

Look y'all just some casual game players easily impressed by a shiny candy wrapper because you are starving out here for some real top notch original content.

Ain't no shame gentlemen. Perhaps I'll have my 9 year old burn rubber on y'all asses no homo

:lolbron:
Tell em. This game is nothing compared to Driveclub.:troll:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Bae

:wow:

GetPhoto.ashx

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My poor 660:flabbynsick: can't handle this game at all. Couldn't even hold 30fps on low, and that shyt was ugly as fukk.

Gonna have to play on X1:win:
No, this game is crappy on PC atm. There's serious issues on PC and the devs have acknowledged it. I'd try again when a major patch comes out.

What CPU do you have btw?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No, this game is crappy on PC atm. There's serious issues on PC and the devs have acknowledged it. I'd try again when a major patch comes out.

What CPU do you have btw?

i5, and no it's not crappy. My 660 is increasingly :flabbynsick:, could barely play No man's sky, Tomb raider and Recore at an acceptable level.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i5, and no it's not crappy. My 660 is increasingly :flabbynsick:, could barely play No man's sky, Tomb raider and Recore at an acceptable level.
I5 what?

Forza Horizon 3 on PC atm isn't crappy? Come on breh people with even more powerful rigs are having trouble running the game acceptably.

I'm also calling ducktales at you having problems running Tomb Raider on a 660. I've seen The Witcher 3 being played decently on a GTX 660 and a AMD FX 6300 and that CPU isn't really nothing special. @Hatianleo How did The Witcher 3 run on ya PC? It ran fine right?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I5 what?

Forza Horizon 3 on PC atm isn't crappy? Come on breh people with even more powerful rigs are having trouble running the game acceptably.

I'm also calling ducktales at you having problems running Tomb Raider on a 660. I've seen The Witcher 3 being played decently on a GTX 660 and a AMD FX 6300 and that CPU isn't really nothing special. @Hatianleo How did The Witcher 3 run on ya PC? It ran fine right?

I5 3450. And witcher ran reasonably fine for me too.

Forza is running OK for most people. Aren't you playing it :usure:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I5 3450. And witcher ran reasonably fine for me too.

Forza is running OK for most people. Aren't you playing it :usure:
Nah.. it isn't. The forums for Turn 10 is full of people having problems.

Sure some people are "running" the game but having to cap it at 30fps because of sporadic frame drops, doing a bunch of workarounds and fixes to get it playable, frame pacing issues, micro stuttering and whatnot it's clear that the game isn't up to snuff(and this is from people with even more powerful rigs.)

I'm not playing it because the biggest problem right now for me is there's a significant input lag issue. The controls feel terrible like everything feels like it's 1/2 second late or worse. It's unplayable for me. Cars feels like tanks. I played Forza 6 apex right before playing this and the controls just feel off.