Forza Horizon 3 aka "The Goat Racer" Official Thread

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nah breh not yet.
I'd like to finish the main portion of the game first. I typically don't even buy expansion passes and the rare times I do, it's because it was either on a significant sale or I finished everything and wanted a reason to jump back in.
This game is really dope though. I kind of wish it had split screen. I miss that about video games in general. Everything is so online only based. I guess it's cool, but I wish split screen was still a common option.
Yeah no split screen kinda sucks but that's the norm now.

I almost NEVER buy expansions. I honestly can't think of one expansion I've purchased off the top of my head recently. But hot wheels on this one is more than worth it. Your childhood deserves it.

Just keep an eye on it in the digital store it always goes on sale.

I know you don't fukk with digital but I think they had the whole thing including all dlc for like $25-30 at one point.:ufdup:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Yeah no split screen kinda sucks but that's the norm now.

I almost NEVER buy expansions. I honestly can't think of one expansion I've purchased off the top of my head recently. But hot wheels on this one is more than worth it. Your childhood deserves it.

Just keep an eye on it in the digital store it always goes on sale.

I know you don't fukk with digital but I think they had the whole thing including all dlc for like $25-30 at one point.:ufdup:
I payed like $20 for the physical copy but if I would have known I could have gotten everything for $30 I would have gotten that instead.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Picked this up during the black Friday sales.
Favorite racing game in recent memory already.
I haven't spent time like this on a racing game in years.
I picked this up on black friday week sale. I been stuck with need for speed for years so it was rough at first but man this game is truly amazing. The controls are really great. So many different cars, nice different sides of the country to race through. I play it on PC since I have no xbox console, but it's really brings the good days of just cars and racing, that's it. Playing this really made me realize how fukked up NFS is. NFS PB is better than 2015, but some of stuff STILL just don't fit with me no matter how I wish it was good. Anyway, I been playing with @Tenchi® , co op on the campaign is so fukking much fun. Can't believe I been missing out on this for the longest.