HDR>>>>>>>>>VR??

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
HDR>>>>>>>>>VR??
depends on the game. I love my OR and play it regularly. The Vive....not so much (I still haven't even set it up in my new apartment, and I've been in it for over a month)

But if we're just comparing monitors, of course my X1 game with HDR upscaled to a 4K OLED TV is gonna look better than my 5K monitor with no HDR.

4K OLED with HDR10 > 5K PC monitor

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
depends on the game. I love my OR and play it regularly. The Vive....not so much (I still haven't even set it up in my new apartment I've been in for over a month)/

But if we're just comparing monitors, of course my X1 game with HDR upscaled to a 4K OLED TV is gonna look better than my 5K monitor with no HDR.

4K OLED > 5K PC monitor
They need to get HDR support for PC games up though. Many people use TVs for PC gaming displays.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
They need to get HDR support for PC games up though. Many people use TVs for PC gaming displays.
I think it'll come sooner rather than later. With the console market pushing HDR so heavily, the PC market has to respond in kind

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think it'll come sooner rather than later. With the console market pushing HDR so heavily, the PC market has to respond in kind
I just went to best buy and saw some HDR comparisons between two Samsung 4KTV sets and the difference is massive. Much easier no brainer jump in picture than resolution.

Last edited:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Does anybody drive manual w/ clutch, using a standard controller? It's kind of fun, but makes the game a little more sim-like than arcadey. Not really sure if I like it better than using the simplified manual controls.

I drive manual but no clutch.