Forza Horizon 3 aka "The Goat Racer" Official Thread

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Does anybody drive manual w/ clutch, using a standard controller? It's kind of fun, but makes the game a little more sim-like than arcadey. Not really sure if I like it better than using the simplified manual controls.
You gotta get a wheel rig breh it's an immersive experience

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Game is :russell:

Exactly the same as the original horizon. For a arcade racer, on the boring side. Way too casual without the thrills. Graphics are on the cartoonish side like the cgi you used to see on old PlayStation games during cut scenes so I'm not moved.

Perfect game if your not a competitive gamer.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

Exactly the same as the original horizon. For a arcade racer, on the boring side. Way too casual without the thrills. Graphics are on the cartoonish side like the cgi you used to see on old PlayStation games during cut scenes so I'm not moved.

Millions disagree with you. But i'm sure you haven't played shyt, just here to hate.

LMAO at it being exactly like the original Horizon...

So many clowns in this subforum...:laff:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Any recommendations on a good steering wheel kit?

T150 for budget. T300 and Logitech wheel for pricey.

Also this game is very arcade even with "Simulation" steering. I notice you mentioned the steering feeling different.

You'd be better off with the Motorsport versions of you want something more authentic but accessible, or along the lines of Project Cars if you really wanna go the extra mile. Horizon is way further out into arcade territory even with "simulation" steering.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not even joking. The game came out 3 days ago. New games typically get a sticky at least for the first week or two when they release.
Cats really gave up on this forum for real.
Usually the mods are tagged or alerted to sticky or the mods themselves are interested in the game therefore they sticky them.

Nobody in this thread asked for a sticky? @GoldenGlove @Rain

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps

So a game that people race in, is not competitive? What are people doing? Trying to see who completes the neatest laps?

:childplease:

:camby:

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Millions disagree with you. But i'm sure you haven't played shyt, just here to hate.

LMAO at it being exactly like the original Horizon...

So many clowns in this subforum...:laff:

The based gawd is my Xbox live tag, paper work proper.

So a game that people race in, is not competitive? What are people doing? Trying to see who completes the neatest laps?

:childplease:

:camby:

This game takes virtually no skill.

Look y'all just some casual game players easily impressed by a shiny candy wrapper because you are starving out here for some real top notch original content.

Ain't no shame gentlemen. Perhaps I'll have my 9 year old burn rubber on y'all asses no homo this weekend

:lolbron: