Forza Horizon 3 aka "The Goat Racer" Official Thread

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
you might be retarded homie cause.........it rained when i was playing and they were wiping away the water

I am a little slow, but i swear there isnt anything but buckets on my windshields. I'll check it out later.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Does anybody drive manual w/ clutch, using a standard controller? It's kind of fun, but makes the game a little more sim-like than arcadey. Not really sure if I like it better than using the simplified manual controls.

Codeine Crazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:blessed: bout to get busy

smh i wanted to Ultimate Edition but they sold out

wqAG4A4l.jpg

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
The HDR is crazy. I have a 5K monitor on my PC, and my X1 version of FH3 with HDR looks better than anything I've put on my PC. HDR really is crazy and game changing. :wow:

It takes the game to a completely different level...I didn't think so at first but I played around with the in-game settings and finally found my TV's sweet spot :banderas:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
fukk outta here :pachaha:
It's true :manny:

I don't understand your questioning either, given your full-fledged allegiance (i.e., over the top stanning) to the PS4pro (which is basing its entire model on HDR).

HDR is crazy. You gotta see it to believe it though. No screen shot will show you just how crazy it is (as PC monitors don't have HDR [yet])

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's true :manny:

I don't understand your questioning either, given your full-fledged allegiance (i.e., over the top stanning) to the PS4pro (which is basing its entire model on HDR).

HDR is crazy. You gotta see it to believe it though. No screen shot will show you just how crazy it is (as PC monitors don't have HDR [yet])
Well now that you have provided me with your hands on experience with HDR, I can safely use your post as evidence that the PS4 Pro will deliver the best looking games this November as now games will not only have HDR support but the upgraded hardware will provide a graphical boost on top of that :blessed:
until PC HDR support starts improving.

UC4 HDR :wow:

Last edited:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Well now that you have provided me with your hands on experience with HDR, I can safely use your post as evidence that the PS4 Pro will deliver the best looking games this November as now games will not only have HDR support but the upgraded hardware will provide a graphical boost on top of that :blessed:
until PC HDR support starts improving.

UC4 HDR :wow:
giphy.gif