Forum got an update before the Coli Token :dead:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Gives some context to that username huh?? :mjpls:
So again.. you want to do a permanent ban bet or what ? You running around calling me a pedo.. so prove that shyt then so the mods can ban me.,. but if you cant post it, then you get permanent banned.

you feel that strongly to stalk me into threads to call me serious shyt with fake allegations, that shyt out, reference the posts or get permanent banned

look how much you derailed this thread already, you owe it to them to show this proof right so get on with it or get lost forever

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
So again.. you want to do a permanent ban bet or what ? You running around calling me a pedo.. so prove that shyt then so the mods can ban me.,. but if you cant post it, then you get permanent banned.
fukk you and your stipulations fakkit, you defended an illegal act of flying out a minor for sex dumbass and you were ignorant of federal laws. 17 is still a minor under federal law and you ignored all posts of federal laws you stupid cracker.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
fukk you and your stipulations fakkit, you defended an illegal act of flying out a minor for sex dumbass and you were ignorant of federal laws. 17 is still a minor under federal law and you ignored all posts of federal laws you stupid cracker.
WHERE DID I DEFEND IT? I CALLED IT CREEPY YOU STUPID bytch.. YOU MADE THIS A BIG DEAL IN HERE SO POST THE "PROOF" OR SHUT THE fukk UP.. I was just correcting you that in some states the age of consent is 17. So now you dont want to find these posts but you calling me pedo ? Man you gotta go .. you bad for business for the coli.. imagine being an advertising company looking at this thread thinking its some serious allegations and really its just 1 retard that doesnt know different states of have different age of consents.

You keep talking about "flying" I dont know how that girl got out there..the people in the thread said she got out there to clout chase fame, didnt see any where about him flying her there.. I didnt watch the video (why would you? I dont want no pedo shyt in my algorithm.. why do you even know what the Mann Act is ? :sitdown: Ive never had to concern myself with knowing this Mann Act shyt because all the girls I fukk with are 30+ :usure: why do you know this ? :usure: )

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
.. I was just correcting you that in some states the age of consent is 17.
AND I WAS CORRECTING YOU THAT THE FEDERAL AGE OF CONSENT IS 18 THUS FLYING OUT AN UNDERAGE GIRL FOR SEX (under the guise of “dreams”) IS ILLEGAL YOU fukkING RETARD

“While each state’s legislature sets its own age of consent, crossing state lines does not grant a free pass. Crossing state lines to have sexual relations invokes federal law. The federal age of consent is 18.”

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
AND I WAS CORRECTING YOU THAT THE FEDERAL AGE OF CONSENT IS 18 THUS FLYING OUT AN UNDERAGE GIRL FOR SEX (under the guise of “dreams”) IS ILLEGAL YOU fukkING RETARD

“While each state’s legislature sets its own age of consent, crossing state lines does not grant a free pass. Crossing state lines to have sexual relations invokes federal law. The federal age of consent is 18.”
which part of your posts lead to this smoking gun and reason of you following me around calling me a pedo ? You completely ruined this thread and you bring down the quality of this forum.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

You never posted this once in this thread, you just went on incoherent ramblings while multiple posters were correcting you

you really are stupid as fukk

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Holy shyt, this MF'r really had a psychotic break and derailed a thread:gucci:
Should be consequences :francis: brand new nice forum , should set precedents early about shyt like :francis:

@Benjamin Sisko came in here with some wild serious allegations, with no proof or plan, then all awhile still never providing proof just rambling on and on. On a thread that could of been overall funny, even had the owner of the site cracking jokes in here.

:snoop: