Forum got an update before the Coli Token :dead:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I read the original thread about it and put money in LP. Did you?
No, I took enough L's on meme coins already. But at least they were on marketplaces and had/have tangible updates and possible uses. Example I got into CRO because they bought the arena and I thought it had a chance to go from $0.90 to $5-6, possibly $10 one day in the future as they introduce more things at the arena. Realistic expectations id like to think.

The colitoken just had some gif's.

Yall keep harping on "we were trying" "the updates" "the livestreams" it was like 2-3 total livestreams :dead: and none past November.

ITS MAY THE NEXT YEAR

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I WISH :laff: I put in thousands between Saitama, Tsuami or whatever that coin was and CRO based on the recommendations here :russ: I also bought in at the ATH on them to add to the L :russ: so have no clue where you are remembering that from :russ:

My point is you fukking retard that the market has nothing to do with this falling apart. Laziness, inexperience or even a possibler scheme is why this aint work. shyt aint been updated since November. That has nothing to do with the market. You can still make progress and updates even in a down market.

thousands at the ath...
was that your first investment?

Those tokens might have worked as the coli coin might have if the market was going well...
you seem to be having a lot of fun here though....

what I will say is that by reading some threads in 6certs forum about investing....
by seeing black, hispanic and hip hop people investing in stocks and crypto....
gave me the confidence to do the same....
OR AT LEAST TRY....

what you are doing is discouraging folks from something that could work for them....
that is all my concern is....
if you feel dude a theif and looking out for coli members....
so be it....

if this shyt is a joke and something for you to giggle about....
I dispise you...

Geode

All Star
Daps
I've had a COLI account under the same name since 2018, but it wasn't verified, thus I had no posting privileges. I read the original thread about it and put money in LP. Did you? I was in every live stream for the project and active on the telegram. Were you? It was a community token project from the beginning so the concept of one person being responsible for "Abandoning a project" simply doesn't apply. Any investor was free to take control of the discord, telegram, Twitter account, etc. Any investor was free to shill or market it. No promises were made for a free ride, at any point, but if you were there.....
Just let it go. People just want to get their Lols. I don't take this thread seriously.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
thousands at the ath...
was that your first investment?
No.

you seem to be having a lot of fun here though....
Well it was intended to be a joke thread, so yeah.. yall done fukked it up though :ld:

what I will say is that by reading some threads in 6certs forum about investing....
by seeing black and hip hop investing in stocks and crypto....
gave me the confidence to do the same....
OR AT LEAST TRY....
I encourage you to continue trying. The point me and other posters were making in the original colitoken thread that you seemed to ignore these posts, is just be wary of investing with someone creating something while they also have very little experience in that field. Never said dont try. If you enjoy investing by all means continue at it and hopefully make some bread !

what you are doing is discouraging folks from something that could work for them....
that is all my concern is....
if you feel dude a theif and looking out for coli members....
so be it....
Im not doing that at all. Only to people who want get rich quick schemes. People should find ways to make their money work. It just shouldnt be from an unknown source (poster) who never posted here and has no real game plan..
if this shyt is a joke and something for you to giggle about....
I dispise you...
its fukking hilarious honestly

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
No.

Well it was intended to be a joke thread, so yeah.. yall done fukked it up though :ld:

I encourage you to continue trying. The point me and other posters were making in the original colitoken thread that you seemed to ignore these posts, is just be wary of investing with someone creating something while they also have very little experience in that field. Never said dont try. If you enjoy investing by all means continue at it and hopefully make some bread !

Im not doing that at all. Only to people who want get rich quick schemes. People should find ways to make their money work. It just shouldnt be from an unknown source (poster) who never posted here and has no real game plan..

its fukking hilarious honestly

Yeah it is as I suspected...
you are the worst type of person....
the way you even just brushed off him being doxxed and the effects that would cause...
People like you I am really cautious of...
you a sick person...
nothing about what you doing and been doing for 7 months is "hilarious"....

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
the way you even just brushed off him being doxxed and the effects that would cause...
I dont agree with people getting doxxed from a website and I also dont agree with people harassing posters from here if they do find that information.

But I also dont agree with some inexperienced unknown poster taking posters money on his own personal dream but using a popular website, one he rarely partakes in, as the catalyst to swindle people into this.

I also believe doxxing is common in crypto now a days so people avoid scams or inexperienced people and situations like these.

Geode

All Star
Daps
Can anyone actually @ somebody who lost thousands?

even a couple hundreds

Otherwise this doesn’t sound @illegal :lupe:
This. Meanwhile, people are in that other crypto telegram crying about all the money they lost on other coins.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I dont agree with people getting doxxed from a website and I also dont agree with people harassing posters from here if they do find that information.

But I also dont agree with some inexperienced unknown poster taking posters money on his own personal dream but using a popular website, one he rarely partakes in, as the catalyst to swindle people into this.

I also believe doxxing is common in crypto now a days so people avoid scams or inexperienced people and situations like these.

You were the genesis of the doxxing...
having fun and looking for laughs...

I was not signed up and could see that it was obviously a poster that MANY OTHERS knew who he was...
the investors....
plus it was a community token....
YOU could have bought and become a spokesman...went on twitter.....told family etc

my bias is that I know what a community effort can accomplish....posters who are EXCELLENT at research and analysis....
posters so quick witted and smart....that investing would be a breeze of sorts....
maybe even a genius investor here who never tried.....

my brother if you were giving pointers on how to make things better or ideas on how to have the coli community make money....
I would have no issue with what you doing.....
this is a joke though to you and that is wrong.....

one investment even if failed can turn into 100 other ideas and investments....
if we consider each other thieves and untrustworthy...little will be accomplished as a group but laughs and bullshyt....

you never know whose life you can change with your posts sir....for the best or worst...keep that in mind

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Can anyone actually @ somebody who lost thousands?

even a couple hundreds

Otherwise this doesn’t sound @illegal :lupe:
No one said it was illegal :ld: just said it was dumb :ld:

You were the genesis of the doxxing...
:what:

I was not signed up and could see that it was obviously a poster that MANY OTHERS knew who he was...
the investors....
plus it was a community token....
YOU could have bought and become a spokesman...went on twitter.....told family etc
why would I waste money on something so obvious that wasnt going to work out? if a random person walked up to you and said im coming out with this crypto coin and you should invest, would you ? Thats basically what that was. @Legend aint have the clout for this project :ld:

my brother if you were giving pointers on how to make things better or ideas on how to have the coli community make money....
I was, by telling people to triple check before investing with a stranger :ld:

if we consider each other thieves and untrustworthy
how about lazy or inexperienced ?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
you ignored the part of the post that actually matters to arguments like this between you and @Legal or the other argument in which someone is calling you a pedo

You need proof otherwise it’s :duck:
OH you were actually tagging an actual poster named @Legal :dead:

but to answer your question, everyone who invested lost their investment, as currently the token is worthless for the most part :ld: