Forum got an update before the Coli Token :dead:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I ain’t reading that you stupid aborted fetus, you condoned that shyt and defended it and I will bring it up when I can you stupid cracker piece of shyt , I’m not Blackthoughts p*ssy. fukk you p*ssy should’ve shot yourself punk by coming at me with that pedo shyt.
I aint even going back and forth anymore with someone obviously not mentally capable to even post on this forum. I sincerely hope you get permanently banned and seek the help you need.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I aint even going back and forth anymore with someone obviously not mentally capable to even post on this forum. I sincerely hope you get permanently banned and seek the help you need.
fukk you, p*ssy you tried to backtrack you dumb fakkit, that was some disturbing shyt you said

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
fukk you, p*ssy you tried to backtrack you dumb fakkit, that was some disturbing shyt you said
Which part was disturbing of my posts ? Where did I backtrack on my posts ? the quotes to the original thread, which I linked here my self because you are too stupid to find a thread, are unedited and anyone can see them.

You are mentally off. Go jump off a bridge for calling me a pedo :camby:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Which part was disturbing of my posts ? Where did I backtrack on my posts ? You are mentally off. Go jump off a bridge for calling me a pedo :camby:
You still condoning a 49 year old flying out an underaged YouTuber for sex @Nicole0416_646NYC look at this fakkit cracker trying to backtrack after he tried to call ME out for saying that shyt was cool. Nah it ain’t cool OR LEGAL to do that

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You still condoning a 49 year old flying out an underaged YouTuber for sex @Nicole0416_646NYC look at this fakkit cracker trying to backtrack after he tried to call ME out for saying that shyt was cool. Nah it ain’t cool OR LEGAL to do that
Where did I condone that at all? Link a post of me condoning that. Why do you keep tagging that fat bytch in all of your posts towards me ? You not gone get no p*ssy trying to impress her and now shes going to come in here and ruin the thread.

Where did I ever say what you said was cool? Mods need to seriously ban you, you dont seem healthy and you are off the deep end.

Start actually posting quotes or shut the fukk up..

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Where did I condone that at all?
when you called me out saying how it’s unbelievable how my post got all those DAPS, you got at me first you p*ssy. Then when I put the heat on you you want to backtrack. It was a direct violation of the Mann Act and your retarded PEDO ass refuse to believe.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
when you called me out saying how it’s unbelievable how my post got all those DAPS, you got at me first you p*ssy. Then when I put the heat on you you want to backtrack. It was a direct violation of the Mann Act and your retarded PEDO ass refuse to believe.
You cant even argue with someone this fukking stupid because then it just makes you look almost as senseless. For the absolute last time, because I cant be seen out here arguing with posters that are obviously 5150. 17 is not illegal in a lot of states. As creepy as that may be, especially to be hit on by 40 year old. It is not illegal in those states. Some how you correlated in your stupid lil brain that me correcting you on basic laws and age of consent in some states turned into you going into this stalking and rambling of calling me a pedo. Please log off for awhile and evaluate your life a little bit because this is not healthy to some how correlate someone correcting you on something into you calling them serious things like pedo. I pray you get the help you desperately need.

and now you are in this thread, which was light hearted, turned it into some dark shyt that isnt even true. Lie after lie, still havnt produced a single quote or anything of these very serious allegations. You truly deserve to be permanently banned. For your own mental health. You are bringing the quality of this forum down just by yourself and really you just need to do better in life and the coli probably doesnt aid in that.

edit: The worst part of this ? Not this idiot calling me a pedo for literally no real reason, which he should be banned from the forum for dozens of obvious reasons(serious allegations like that should not be taken lightly). Is now that this bytch mafukka tagged that fat bytch nicole in here the chances of me waking up to 500 notifications of old quotes she takes out of context on some "GOTCHA" moment that will never come for her but her legion of simps will still dap. :snoop: thread ruined probably now :snoop:

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
You cant even argue with someone this fukking stupid because then it just makes you look almost as senseless. For the absolute last time, because I cant be seen out here arguing with posters that are obviously 5150. 17 is not illegal in a lot of states. As creepy as that may be, especially to be hit on by 40 year old. It is not illegal in those states. Some how you correlated in your stupid lil brain that me correcting you on basic laws and age of consent in some states turned into you going into this stalking and rambling of calling me a pedo. Please log off for awhile and evaluate your life a little bit because this is not healthy to some how correlate someone correcting you on something into you calling them serious things like pedo. I pray you get the help you desperately need.

and now you are in this thread, which was light hearted, turned it into some dark shyt that isnt even true. Lie after lie, still havnt produced a single quote or anything of these very serious allegations. You truly deserve to be permanently banned. For your own mental health. You are bringing the quality of this forum down just by yourself and really you just need to do better in life and the coli probably doesnt aid in that.

edit: The worst part of this ? Not this idiot calling me a pedo for literally no real reason, which he should be banned from the forum for dozens of obvious reasons(serious allegations like that should not be taken lightly). Is now that this bytch mafukka tagged that fat bytch nicole in here the chances of me waking up to 500 notifications of old quotes she takes out of context on some "GOTCHA" moment that will never come for her but her legion of simps will still dap. :snoop: thread ruined probably now :snoop:
It’s illegal to fly out underaged girls for sex you stupid motherfukker :dahell:

18 is the federal age of consent you stupid c*nt :dahell:

She was still underaged and being flown across state lines you stupid bytch :dahell:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
18 is the federal age of consent you stupid c*nt :dahell:
Mafukka you live in LOUISANA, DONT YOU ?

AGE OF CONSENT IN YOUR VERY OWN STATE IS 17. WHICH WAS THE POINT OF MY POST THAT SOME STATES, LIKE YOURS, AGE OF CONSENT IS NOT 18 YOU fukkING RETARD.

YOU CANT BE THIS fukkING STUPID

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I remember that thread now too.. Diplo, I think

the thread

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Mafukka you live in LOUISANA, DONT YOU ?

AGE OF CONSENT IN YOUR VERY OWN STATE IS 17. WHICH WAS THE POINT OF MY POST THAT SOME STATES, LIKE YOURS, AGE OF CONSENT IS NOT 18 YOU fukkING RETARD.

YOU CANT BE THIS fukkING STUPID
why did this get 17 daps ? 17 is not underage in like 60% of the states in America.. (not saying its not creepy still)
You are just flat out wrong and ignorant of federal laws and the federal age of consent:

While each state’s legislature sets its own age of consent, crossing state lines does not grant a free pass. Crossing state lines to have sexual relations invokes federal law. The federal age of consent is 18.”

I’m sitting up here arguing with a depressed drug-addict who doesn’t know the federal age of consent laws and condoned the sex traffic (which it basically was, you fly out a minor for sex, it’s a federAl violation).

See how these cacs roll?? Motherfukker is doubling-down on ignorance.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I’m sitting up here arguing with a depressed drug-addict
mcnabb.gif
do you and this hate group chat yall have of me just make up random insults through a combined list of buzz words or something :dwillhuh: im none of these things :dwillhuh:

You are just flat out wrong and ignorant of federal laws and the federal age of consent:

“While each state’s legislature sets its own age of consent, crossing state lines does not grant a free pass. Crossing state lines to have sexual relations invokes federal law. The federal age of consent is 18.”
where did that happen? ? Everyone in the thread said she traveled to LA on her own for fame (as many do). I didnt go into the videos because I dont want that shyt in my algorithm, all I said was in some states the age of consent was 17 and you started rambling like you are in here.